Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wwazman

(01-23-2010, 05:47 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, I've never had that problem with Twilight Princess. Were any cheats used that caused this glitch, I played through snowpeak dungeon/home/castle without any problem at all.

I think it was the "give all items" code that glitched Yeta. That's specifically one I used.. once used, it's like Pandora's box, you can't put it back away.. one thing it did NOT give me was the correct Dominion Rod.. gave me the red one.
That sucks, I usually make a save to an additional slot just in case cheats mess something up, or I backup the memory card file.

I remember running into such an issue with cheats glitching thing when I played Windwaker on the actual Gamecube with an action replay. I enabled some codes that weren't supposed to be enabled until I got the sail, when I got to Windfall island after Forsaken Fortress the game got stuck in an eternal dialog loop telling me to get the sail. I couldn't do anything, so had to start over with a new game.
Cheats technicly messes the game up, when giving objects that you aren't supposed to have in certain levels in the game. Why you would use them, lol.
I can certainly attest to that. If you use such a cheat in Metroid Fusion, you cannot advance the story and therefore cannot progress
(01-24-2010, 01:27 AM)LReyomeXX Wrote: [ -> ]I can certainly attest to that. If you use such a cheat in Metroid Fusion, you cannot advance the story and therefore cannot progress

In that case, yes. Undecided
I have a problem in Arbiter's Grounds at defeating the boss. Whenever I defeat him, the game gets stuck, therefore I cannot proceed. I tried different SVN's and even defeating the boss with interpreter enabled. With interpreter enabled I get a bit further, but it hangs a few seconds later.

Is there any solution to this issue?
Maybe try saving the game before the crash occurs, then load it ?
I fixed it by defeating that boss in an older version of dolphin, svn 2195 to be exact.

But besides that issue, the game runs very well for me. This was the first game problem I had. Most of the time I'm playing at full speed, well exept for hyrule field. There I have only 10-13fps, which makes it pretty unfunny when I travel with my horse.Undecided
I'm having a lot of trouble with this game. I can't even get out of Ordon Village. My FPS runs fine (25-30), but Dolphin just won't stop crashing. Actually, this happens with all of my games. I have no idea what to do, anyone able to help me? I'm using Dolphin SVN 4771.

Not sure exactly what to put for my Specs, so i'll just put the system info in.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name MATTWINDOWS
System Manufacturer Apple Inc.
System Model iMac7,1
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™2 Extreme CPU X7900 @ 2.80GHz, 2800 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Apple Inc. IM71.88Z.007A.B03.0803051705, 3/5/2008
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume3
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"
User Name MattWindows\Matt
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 1.98 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.27 GB
Total Virtual Memory 3.96 GB
Available Virtual Memory 2.56 GB
Page File Space 1.98 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Hey Guys the game is running fine here, i made a video, even in Hyrule Field the game run at full speed, Look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s75ecjdjrrs

I Use the r4966 found here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-6318.html

My Spec:
8800GT 512mb
Quad q6600@ 3.0ghz
4gb RAM

and Dolphin config:
[Image: 6r0dug.jpg]
[Image: dc7b01.jpg]
[Image: 201538.jpg]
[Image: wmk0ar.jpg]

Bye