Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thread updated with screenshots.

Vergiliops

(04-25-2010, 05:44 PM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]Thread updated with screenshots.

But what is the rev that you use to take this pictures? I Think you should put what rev is the most recomended in the thread.
Just use the last one, TP is quite stable right now despite the minimap and some minor issues like screwed grass and music in cutscenes.

Vergiliops

(04-26-2010, 11:08 AM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]Just use the last one, TP is quite stable right now despite the minimap and some minor issues like screwed grass and music in cutscenes.

So I take the last version from mamarios or that dolphin 2.0?
EDIT - Can I load save/save state from mamarios to dolphin 2.0?
I think my OS and computer are insuficient because i only catch 50% of speed on the TP.
Do you think change for a a OS 64bit could help?

I use two notebooks

AMD Turion 64 x mob tl-60 2.0ghz
2 GB
NVidia Ge Force 6150 onbord card
XP 32bit 3 service pack

Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz
Intel Express 965 onbord card
2GB
Vista 32bit
Yes.

In order to run TP @ constant 30 FPS you need like a 8 Ghz processor lol.
Or 2 cpu sockets with i7? :p.

EDIT: cool my 666 th post Big Grin.
(04-26-2010, 02:33 PM)Vergiliops Wrote: [ -> ]So I take the last version from mamarios or that dolphin 2.0?
Use the last svn version, those compiled by mamario will do if you wish music in cutscenes. Official Dolphin 2.0 is also stable for this game afaik but I haven't tried it.
(04-26-2010, 02:33 PM)Vergiliops Wrote: [ -> ]Can I load save/save state from mamarios to dolphin 2.0?
No, it is not recommended to use savestates from different versions. Strange things can happen or won't work at all.
Using Dolphin x64 build r5392, Twilight Princess is running quite well now! I didn't test it on normal CPU-Speed but with OC my i7 to 4-GHz there are no Slowdowns even in Hyrule Field. I made it to about 60% of the Game and didn't encounter any Problems yet! My Settings are those recommendet on the first page + I can even run the Game at 1920x1080 and 2.5 Antialiasing/16x Anisotropic Filter. The Programmers made a huge step forward since the 4xxx builds. Thanks alot for your effort guys!!
You are probably in the beginning of the game, wait until later and Hyrule Field will start to have a considerable amount of slowdown.
Read Carefully Smile, i'm at about 60% (just battled the Giant Worm in the Zora Area, and i have been in Hyrule Field just before that with Epona) , it's really running quite good. Lack of proof is still given from my side, If i find the time, I will upload a nice Vid.

EDIT: Okay, we have a draw right now, it's not running with continuous 30fps, I just recognized that I do have slowdowns, but they aren't as high to make the game unplayable. After riding on Epona from Hylia sea to the broken bridge which formerly was leading to the fields, I had 25fps with a minimum of 22fps for some times. But considering my settings I'm running the game at, it is still an improvement to former builds.