Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FreeshootXiggy

(04-22-2012, 08:52 AM)mesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2012, 08:32 AM)FreeshootXiggy Wrote: [ -> ]Specs:

AMD Phenom II P960 Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Radeon 6400M GPU
Windows 7 x64 Operating System
Dolphin 3.0(latest revision)

I'm having issues getting the game to run whatsoever above 16-18 FPS unless I'm paused. I've tried tweaking the various speedhacks and game settings. I can run Skyrim with little issue yet for some reason this is refusing to stop lagging ><

PC games and emulated games are different.PC games are GPU dependant emulated games are CPUu dependant.

k...well...pretty sure you still need a decent enough GPU to run one. But anyways, any suggestions for running it faster? Or is my CPU still not enough?
Your gpu is only good enough to handle 1x IR or maybe 1.5x IR if you're lucky (standard definition resolution).
Your cpu is way too slow regardless of settings.

You need an entirely new system.
i think he has a good GPU because only with my the ati radeon HD5470 i can run the game at ~21FPS in hyrule field using 2xIR and efb to texture and Direct3D9
1. 21 fps is not fullspeed.
2. Your gpu is different than his.
3. Many parts of this game are far less demanding on the gpu than other parts.
can you tell me the minimum specification to play this game at full speed with 3xIR,because i want to buy a new computer.
Look at my rig. In end game with LLE, I still have the slightest bit of lag in Hyrule field. I do use 3x IR
Yeah, its a little overkill for this game but as long as you plan on playing other games just go for a similar rig
and for 2xIR?
Just try it out. But i guess, 2xIR is too much for your GPU.
Nothing's overkill enough for Hyrule field + LLE :p