Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought "Speed up disc transfer rate" fixed it.
(07-13-2011, 09:34 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Coincidence.

And a complete mystery to me.
Not once have I experienced the Howl stone crash, I'm starting to doubt that I ever will.

Kurton

I am getting pretty nice performance on my end, but a breaker for me is this problem with the lighting on character-models, like it decided to turn itself inside out.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15864906/Dolphin...9%20AM.png

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo (2.53GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M

Running Mac OS X 10.6.7

Can I tweak anything in Dolphin's settings to remedy this?
Problem with the OSX Build...
Everything works perfectly on Windows..

Next time please use the Search-Function...
BTW, which Rev were you using ?

Kurton

I did search a few times with the best terms I could think of and not a lot of helpful results came up(even trying a very general "mac problem" or "lighting problem" query only turned up about five or six topics), it seemed to me such problems were ignored.

Sorry I forgot my revision number, it's 7670. I also went back and tried the last Release (3.0), nothing changed.

But thanks anyway, guess I'll either wait or try the setting up the ol' BootCamp. ;)
(07-21-2011, 04:39 AM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]I did search a few times with the best terms I could think of and not a lot of helpful results came up(even trying a very general "mac problem" or "lighting problem" query only turned up about five or six topics), it seemed to me such problems were ignored.

Sorry I forgot my revision number, it's 7670. I also went back and tried the last Release (3.0), nothing changed.

But thanks anyway, guess I'll either wait or try the setting up the ol' BootCamp. Wink

It might just be an issue with Dolphin and the framebuffer Os X uses for the g9x based gpus. People have had problems with this framebuffer with all types of apps on Os X. If you update to Lion, could you try it then? They're supposed to be a new framebuffer used for the g9x series gpus.
Well, THAT would be a fix..

However, i'm pretty sure he won't pay 200 Euro for the OS, does he ?
(07-21-2011, 07:33 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Well, THAT would be a fix..

An OS X Lion update costs less than 30 € ...
(07-21-2011, 07:33 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Well, THAT would be a fix..

You could take the framebuffer from Lion and replace it with the Framebuffer in SL, I was just putting out an easier way.
Oh well...