Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wouldn't even use savestates at all. They do normally work, but if you load a state and then create a memory card save based on that savestate, there's always the chance that something might go wrong. Like I said, they do normally work fine for me, but it's still not worth the chance that all your progress will be lost. The safest way is to just use the real game saves all the time.
(07-17-2012, 02:10 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't even use savestates at all. They do normally work, but if you load a state and then create a memory card save based on that savestate, there's always the chance that something might go wrong. Like I said, they do normally work fine for me, but it's still not worth the chance that all your progress will be lost. The safest way is to just use the real game saves all the time.

Well I've managed to complete 50% of the game using most the unsafest method, I don't think Save states can actually mess up the memory card.
To save your progress in the game you should always use in-game saves.
To make a temporary save, for a difficult part in the game, for a boss, etc you can use savestates
If I would be playing this on Gamecube I would fucking kill myself

[Image: dolphin2012072012305403.jpg]
....why? Am I missing something?
Quote:To make a temporary save, for a difficult part in the game, for a boss, etc you can use savestates
Big Grin
(07-21-2012, 01:12 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]....why? Am I missing something?

Took me like 10 attempts to get past this part and fortunately It took me 10 times faster because of save states.

Kleebl00d

hey guys,

i hope, you have a solution for my problem:
it's the problem, where the door to the final room (in the gorgon mountain) wont open Sad
i found the key, activate the door, but the chains stay there and nothing happens...

(maybe, you allready solved this, but i searched the whole internet and couldnt find the answer...)
i'm using the european version of twillight princes @ dolphin 3.0-1.5.1
(08-04-2012, 10:23 PM)Kleebl00d Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys,

i hope, you have a solution for my problem:
it's the problem, where the door to the final room (in the gorgon mountain) wont open Sad
i found the key, activate the door, but the chains stay there and nothing happens...

(maybe, you allready solved this, but i searched the whole internet and couldnt find the answer...)
i'm using the european version of twillight princes @ dolphin 3.0-1.5.1

Try to disable Dual Core

Kleebl00d

still nor working Sad