Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ocean, actually your TP screenshot looks same as on my comp when I played. It still look blurry to me when compared to WW(which looked better and sharper than on your screen - with SSAA), many objects even antialiasing won't help. Next, you need EFB to RAM in TP otherwise map is screwed. In WW only picbox caused crash but its not mandatory and far as much as map(I speak about GC versions just in case).

EDIT: although it seems its textures in TP that makes game look so bad, which again is as I said - nothing you can about it(I didn't said it was emu problem).
The map is just fine on efb->texture though.
Quote:The map is just fine on efb->texture though.

It isn't for me. I'm using 5218 right now and if I use efb to ram the map works but the top left 1/4 is blurry and if I use efb to texture the reverse happens. I'm guessing there's a simple solution to this.
(03-27-2010, 08:47 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The map is just fine on efb->texture though.

It isn't for me. I'm using 5218 right now and if I use efb to ram the map works but the top left 1/4 is blurry and if I use efb to texture the reverse happens. I'm guessing there's a simple solution to this.

What GFX Plugin?
And I suggest newer Build..
Same here but I stick with r5186 ATM. If they fixed it thats great. Though I don't think so, are we discussing GC version? BTW Ocean on that screenshot you posted map is not correct still, but better than messed image I had.
Seems like you have WII version..
(03-27-2010, 09:30 AM)elite Wrote: [ -> ]Same here but I stick with r5186 ATM. If they fixed it thats great. Though I don't think so, are we discussing GC version? BTW Ocean on that screenshot you posted map is not correct still, but better than messed image I had.
Seems like you have WII version..

It seems that there's a difference between the WII and GC version. Tongue
Quote:What GFX Plugin?
And I sugest newer Build..

DX
I've tried newer builds and they don't make a difference. If using opengl is the solution then I guess I'll just deal with it since I refuse to put up with the horrid lag that any system will have with opengl.
Do the new builds contain the DSP fix as this or no ? o.o
Quote:Do the new builds contain the DSP fix as this or no ? o.o

That links to someones profile.