Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

liuboiori

i am on 7597 and 7599,but why the Dolphin was crush offencially? especially in the dead mountain.when study the second skill.if i face the stone statue push a button,the Dolphin will be freezing.

who can tell me why??????

JacksonGrey

(06-16-2011, 07:06 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]give us your settings btw 24 fps it isn't bad for that game Big Grin

I've gone for everything listed in the first post of this thread. I also gave the recommended build a try, but it was equally slow. Smile

By the way, I've persevered through to Lake Hylia, and I'm now getting 1 or 2fps...! Surely there's an underlying reason for such poor performance which I'm missing?
(06-17-2011, 07:49 PM)JacksonGrey Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 07:06 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]give us your settings btw 24 fps it isn't bad for that game Big Grin

I've gone for everything listed in the first post of this thread. I also gave the recommended build a try, but it was equally slow. Smile

By the way, I've persevered through to Lake Hylia, and I'm now getting 1 or 2fps...! Surely there's an underlying reason for such poor performance which I'm missing?

and your PC is good yes mmm last chance for you : try older revisions (r6505 and 2.0 too)

JacksonGrey

(06-17-2011, 10:26 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]and your PC is good yes mmm last chance for you : try older revisions (r6505 and 2.0 too)

Unfortunately I've already tried that to no avail. Sad
Why don't you post your Specs ?

Hetzenauer

Hi,
I have a problem with this game....
I am using the PAL version of TP and Dolphin r7555.
If I try to howl to that stone in front of the entrance to the Sacred Grove, the game freezes.
Furthermore, there are also some random freezes in the game (which is not to bad, since it only happened twice [~13 hours play time]).
I hope you can help me with that....
Sorry for my english.
Thanks in advance.
yeah those stones sometimes crash the game, just quicksave a lot

also you can enable all moves by cheats, so you don´t need to use the stones

liuboiori

(06-18-2011, 07:45 AM)Hetzenauer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have a problem with this game....
I am using the PAL version of TP and Dolphin r7555.
If I try to howl to that stone in front of the entrance to the Sacred Grove, the game freezes.
Furthermore, there are also some random freezes in the game (which is not to bad, since it only happened twice [~13 hours play time]).
I hope you can help me with that....
Sorry for my english.
Thanks in advance.

me too. random carsh when cg movie playing and howling.i want know how can i setting to avoid this case?

Hetzenauer

I just tried to howl at the stone IN the Sacred Grove, but that too caused the game to freeze, which means that I cannot progress in the game...
Any ideas?

Use R6075. I'm playing this game again, and no matter what I do, I can't get the game to crash in these howling sequences.

I think I found the sweet spot. Big Grin