Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-26-2010, 06:06 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Are you even testing builds with the patch applied? It sounds like you aren't testing the builds that have this patch applied already, so far I and one other person has provided builds with this patch applied.

The last build I compiled, revision 5461 has this patch applied. If you aren't using this build or haven't compiled yourself with the patch applied , you won't see any speedup in Hyrule Field in Zelda: Twilight Princess. Mamario's, Spellforce's and other members builds don't have this patch applied so you won't get any speedup with their builds.

First I was playing Zelda TP with Dolphin 2.0. (28 FPS)
But now I open the Hyrule Norte area and the FPS decrease.(8 FPS)
So I try to use your revision 5461, but it was Slower than Dolphin 2.0. (5 FPS)
I use the specific plugin for Zelda but it seens slower than Dolphin. (5 FPS)
I config SVN 5461 in the same way that I use to play in Dolphin 2.0 (the config is that on the first page of this topic).
Could you help?
Quote:Hello .. i have a widescreen monitor with a natural resolution of 1920x1080.
When playing the GC version of zelda in fullscreen the game looks real bad.... its completly warped.
Is there any way to play the GC version in fullscrenn on my monitor?

Thanks for not giving us any info like settings or which build your using. Do you have widescreen hack turned on?
Widescreen hack applied in the GC version seems so make the corners of the screen weird - at least happens with me - so no, probably it isn't possible to play in widescreen with the GC version, go for the Wii one.
Do not use Wide screen hack to any game(cause graphic error),my revision 5186 has "stretch to window" work better
(05-26-2010, 02:26 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Do not use Wide screen hack to any game(cause graphic error),my revision 5186 has "stretch to window" work better

Or you can use 16:9 forced aspect ratio, that's of widesreen... like
in 1280 X 720...
(05-26-2010, 02:43 PM)Arpit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2010, 02:26 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Do not use Wide screen hack to any game(cause graphic error),my revision 5186 has "stretch to window" work better

Or you can use 16:9 forced aspect ratio, that's of widesreen... like
in 1280 X 720...
But when you use 16:9 forced aspect ratio in the GC version... the game looks really ugly.. like warped

(05-26-2010, 02:22 PM)felipaopl Wrote: [ -> ]Widescreen hack applied in the GC version seems so make the corners of the screen weird - at least happens with me - so no, probably it isn't possible to play in widescreen with the GC version, go for the Wii one.

But in the WIi version you cant see the map and the item menu. At least in the r5461 compiled by xtreme with the hyrule patch included.
Wich revision are you usuing?
I'm playing the GC version stretched.
What about the zelda Bloom hack? Do you guys recomend it?
Is it essential?

Cause i cant configure my mouse to play with the zelda bloom hack.
When i get a eagle for example my mouse on the screen dont correspond with the direction the eagle will fly.
To walk for example.. i just switched left to right and right to left... and its done. But i dont know how to do it on my mouse.
Im using r5461
The Problem with the wrong aspect ratio is really annoying, but it's still playable. If you delete the memory of a correct 4:3 screen, you won't bother

And the 16:9 problem with it's gfx glitches seems only to occur (or let's say more often) in outside areas with water in field of view...

[Image: f16919sc.jpg]
[Image: wshack1tx0y.jpg]

Find the difference Smile -> new 5475 build with Hyrule Field Patch in Xtreme2damax SVN Topic

[Image: keingrast641.jpg]

[Image: grasy57p.jpg]
(05-27-2010, 03:10 AM)Running Postman Wrote: [ -> ]The Problem with the wrong aspect ratio is really annoying, but it's still playable. If you delete the memory of a correct 4:3 screen, you won't bother

Find the difference Smile

[Image: keingrast641.jpg]

[Image: grasy57p.jpg]

Wich revision are you using on the photo with grass?
Is it compiled with the hyrule field patch?