Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-12-2011, 02:21 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]You might not believe it but you have them yourself already, either dump them from your GC or your Wii.
I'm sure you know how to search for the proper topic.

It's nearly impossible on a GC, you need some hardware that is hardly findable these days.
So people like me who have a GC can't use LLE Tongue

Teklicious

Uhm, i think i'm blind, but where is the download link..?
ok Dark sharingan check it for me later

and can someone give me the last patch sound for zelda twilight princess GC?
@Teklicious

Um....exactly WHAT kind of download link are you reffering to? And please do not tell me you are looking for a link to a rom of the game...

@Amin96

You do you realize i wrote that yesterday right? Anyway i don't really get why i have to check on this for you when it's so easy but whatever, BECAUSE it's so easy i did just check.
Open up the GFX plugin tab in Dolphin, and set "Aspect Ratio" to "Force 16:9 (Widescreen)". This should remove the black borders your having and fill up the entire screen. Do tell if this doesn't workWink

Razorn

Hey, I need some help here. The game runs smoothly overall but not in Hyrule Field. I have 18-20 fps there. It's not playable. The music slows down etc.
I'm using dolphin version SVN R 5475M. You suggests that I need to download dolphin version 6054x64 ZTP, but I can't start that version because I have 32-bit and that's 64-bit Sad
What should I do? What version should I have with a 32-bit OP ? Many thanks!

My specs:
3gb ram
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU 2.40 GHZ 4 core
Nvidia Geforce 8800 gtx
Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit

This game is awesome and I would like to play it at full speed Smile
(04-14-2011, 06:40 AM)Razorn Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I need some help here. The game runs smoothly overall but not in Hyrule Field. I have 18-20 fps there. It's not playable. The music slows down etc.
I'm using dolphin version SVN R 5475M. You suggests that I need to download dolphin version 6054x64 ZTP, but I can't start that version because I have 32-bit and that's 64-bit Sad
What should I do? What version should I have with a 32-bit OP ? Many thanks!

My specs:
3gb ram
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU 2.40 GHZ 4 core
Nvidia Geforce 8800 gtx
Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit

This game is awesome and I would like to play it at full speed Smile

Well you can always pay the main page a visit, go here:

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/

Then go to the Downloads section and search away for revisions.
Newer revisions play this game well.
The game always runs full speed on an actual Gamecube/Wii. Anyway, I'd hardly consider 18-20 fps unplayable, especially since nothing too important happens in Hyrule Field after the slow down. Most of us have to deal with a certain level of slow-down in Hyrule Field. Believe me, it used to be far worse---you'd be lucky to get 6 fps with average hardware before the ZTP hack was developed.

You can check the Wiki for recommend settings, or review older posts in this thread. Dolphin revisions around 6900--now work well for me. Also, that CPU doesn't look particularly hefty. There may not be anything you can do to make Hyrule Field run at full speed with that CPU.
Does someone have the best configuration on a Macbook Pro i5 ?
I don't find it anywhere. Hard to play with 15/20FPS and skin texture problems. there's just OpenGL as a videoplugin Sad
(04-14-2011, 06:46 PM)Esta Wrote: [ -> ]Does someone have the best configuration on a Macbook Pro i5 ?
I don't find it anywhere. Hard to play with 15/20FPS and skin texture problems. there's just OpenGL as a videoplugin Sad

I don't know about settings for a Mac but and I also don't know if this would help or not.
If you own a Windows 7 license you could always use Boot Camp to run both OSX and Windows 7 on the same machine.

Using Windows 7 should make it possible to choose from the other video plugins.

Here's a tutorial:

http://www.simplehelp.net/2009/01/15/usi...lkthrough/
Hii

I already know bootcamp but I deleted it because I don't use it at all. I prefer to try on Mac Os, it works ! But there are just those problems and no one talk about anywhere Sad

I'll take a picture

Edit :

18 FPS, 78% speed : Look at those skins. And I'll don't talk about Epona Sad

[Image: gz2p011.png]