Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-17-2012, 01:49 AM)Timbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2012, 09:05 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Use 1x IR (I think there is something else that you need to do but I can't remember).

but then it looks like shit, lol Sad

@zee - yeah, i've tried the bloom hack

edit: even at 1x internal res it still does it ;(

Disable Scaled EFB Copy, it will remove the bloom effect but you'll get choppy textures
If you're using 1x IR turning scaled efb copy on/off won't change anything, the efb copies are already at native resolution. And that setting alone does not remove the bloom offset.

Quote:but then it looks like shit, lol

Well tough.

Quote:edit: even at 1x internal res it still does it ;(

Let's take a look at the rest of your settings then. Are you using efb copy to texture or to ram?
(03-15-2012, 11:55 AM)Timbo Wrote: [ -> ]hi
was wondering if there was anyway to get rid of the glowing and/or ghosting effect seen here.

been messing with the settings for the past 45 minutes or so and i can't get it to go away Sad

Hi, use this build
http://www.mediafire.com/?vzuet5oelkw0x6d
set to Direct3D9
try putting Anti aliasing at 4x
EFB copy to texture
you'll see an amazing difference Big Grin
is there a difference with the wii version aside from the waggle controls?
Widescreen
Both versions are similar (better sound with the Wii version though Tongue)
Quote:(better sound with the Wii version though )

Nope, the audio is exactly the same in both versions. The only differences between the GC and Wii versions are:
1. Widescreen is only supported in the wii version
2. Autocamera is only supported in the GC version
3. The controls (wiimote vs. GC controller)
4. The world is reversed in the wii version

That's it.

As khaledantar666 mentioned texture cache rewrite builds will not have the bloom offset problem regardless of settings. Although they don't actually fix the bloom offset, bloom is just completely removed in those builds (and by removed I mean not rendered).
(03-19-2012, 01:31 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:(better sound with the Wii version though )

Nope, the audio is exactly the same in both versions. The only differences between the GC and Wii versions are:
1. Widescreen is only supported in the wii version
2. Autocamera is only supported in the GC version
3. The controls (wiimote vs. GC controller)
4. The world is reversed in the wii version

That's it.

As khaledantar666 mentioned texture cache rewrite builds will not have the bloom offset problem regardless of settings. Although they don't actually fix the bloom offset, bloom is just completely removed in those builds (and by removed I mean not rendered).

thanks for the fast replies!

another question though, will I get the same widescreen experience with the "WS hack" with the gamecube version? I do have a wiimote but I still prefer my X360 gamepad Big Grin
(03-19-2012, 02:16 AM)tokaides Wrote: [ -> ]will I get the same widescreen experience with the "WS hack" with the gamecube version? I do have a wiimote but I still prefer my X360 gamepad Big Grin

Some parts of the game are going to have graphic glitches with the hack enabled.

Timbo

(03-18-2012, 05:55 PM)khaledantar666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 11:55 AM)Timbo Wrote: [ -> ]hi
was wondering if there was anyway to get rid of the glowing and/or ghosting effect seen here.

been messing with the settings for the past 45 minutes or so and i can't get it to go away Sad

Hi, use this build
http://www.mediafire.com/?vzuet5oelkw0x6d
set to Direct3D9
try putting Anti aliasing at 4x
EFB copy to texture
you'll see an amazing difference Big Grin

yeah that works great. thanks a ton

can i ask what the difference is in this build? and/or why it fixes the bloom?