Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, I still wonder that. X2D's builds are better on my rig. Can't say the same for others. I recently downloaded mamario's previous build and it was only giving 10 - 15 FPS on hyrule. Plus it hanged when I changed to fullscreen from windows and back.

Whatever the cause is, I am on the go with 6225. I wonder what compiler did he use??
hi the left upper querter is stilly blurry any way to fix? i used the efb copy thingies whats on thw wiki still bad, its not unplayable but embarassing the speed is ok the music is ok. would be glad if anyone got a way to fix but so far i tried all the options, and read back tho
use efb copy to texture. This will make it non-blurry to an extent. Though there is still one pixel differentiation, that must not bug you most of the time.
I have an issue, although im using the efb to ram i still have no map on the playing screen, any ideas why?= ive made a search but all i found is "enable efb to ram to enable the map". Im not even getting the blured colored thing, im using latest lectrode rev otimized for 4.2 instructions, ive tried severl rev....
Disable safe texture cache and any projection/bloom hacks, they are not needed for this game and break the mini-map, even with Copy EFB -> Ram enabled.
(10-08-2010, 08:13 PM)Arpit Wrote: [ -> ]use efb copy to texture. This will make it non-blurry to an extent. Though there is still one pixel differentiation, that must not bug you most of the time.

so its not fully resolved yet?
(10-09-2010, 07:27 AM)BErno44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2010, 08:13 PM)Arpit Wrote: [ -> ]use efb copy to texture. This will make it non-blurry to an extent. Though there is still one pixel differentiation, that must not bug you most of the time.

so its not fully resolved yet?

Yeah. It still shows 1 pixel distortion. I have posted a screenshot in one of my previous page's post. Just check that out if you have any confusion...
I wonder if there is any way to play with a pad on the Wii version of the game... Do you guys know something about that ?
Just set those wii keys and you are fit to go... Tongue
(but I still wonder how I can set motion of wiimote and nunchuk... :/)
I think I'll keep my GC version then. Smile
But I've got another question : Does anyone get a sound effect volume far lower than the music volume ? It's really annoying and happens only in this game. How can I fix it ?
I'm using X2D r6225.