Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For windows XP, the new revs are faster than the 4789 and you will get antialiasing. So it's my new config:
- Rev 5008
- Enable dual core
- Enable Idle Skipping
- TLB Hack
- Force filtering
- distance alpha pass
- Use XFB
- FIFO BP Hack
- Use RE0 Fix
-Enable idle skipping
- frame limit auto
-HLE the IPL
-JIT recompiler
-jit recompiler
-lock threads to cores
- DSPLLE on Thread
- Render to main Window
- Force 16:9 Widescreen 16/9 (as you want)
- widescreen hack (optional)
- windowed resolution: (as you want)
- anti alias mode (as you want but MSAA)
- Enable CPU to EFB
- EFB scaled copy
- EFB copy to ram
Figure I'd share my settings and experience. 30fps constant, 1080p, 8xMSAA, Revision 5007 x64.
[Image: settingss.th.png]
[Image: gz2e0122.th.png][Image: gz2e0127.th.png]
Well, if i had 8Ghz Core i12, than any settings wouldn't matter. Enjoy for the rest of us.
(02-05-2010, 11:22 AM)ArarisValerian Wrote: [ -> ]Figure I'd share my settings and experience. 30fps constant, 1080p, 8xMSAA, Revision 5007 x64.
[Image: settingss.th.png]
[Image: gz2e0122.th.png][Image: gz2e0127.th.png]

wait.... until you get further in the game Wink
(02-05-2010, 05:58 AM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]Read the FAQ's first.
You need the newest directx 9. Download the webinstaller from Microsoft and you're ready to start emulating.

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit as a second OS today and tried Zelda TP. I get a few more fps, like 28-30 in Kakariko. On Vista Ultimate 32bit I get 24-27fps.
Also in Hyrule Field I get around 12fps, on Vista 9fps.

Just wanted to tell you that, so you know another way of getting more fps, if it works Sleepy

Thanks :p Stupid of me, I thought having a newer DirectX allowed me to make use of d9d3 :<

So, atm the only known issues are low fps in hyrule field and the music cutting off at certain points? (for exemple the first cut-scene where you see Ilia and Epona, the music stops after 0,5 seconds)
(02-06-2010, 03:58 AM)DemonHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2010, 05:58 AM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]Read the FAQ's first.
You need the newest directx 9. Download the webinstaller from Microsoft and you're ready to start emulating.

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit as a second OS today and tried Zelda TP. I get a few more fps, like 28-30 in Kakariko. On Vista Ultimate 32bit I get 24-27fps.
Also in Hyrule Field I get around 12fps, on Vista 9fps.

Just wanted to tell you that, so you know another way of getting more fps, if it works Sleepy

Thanks :p Stupid of me, I thought having a newer DirectX allowed me to make use of d9d3 :<

So, atm the only known issues are low fps in hyrule field and the music cutting off at certain points? (for exemple the first cut-scene where you see Ilia and Epona, the music stops after 0,5 seconds)

yes that are the only problems with TP... but the game is fully playable till the end.
so before I go home tonight and rip ZTP which version should I rip, the Wii Version or the GC version? (yes I am a sucker and bought both lol just like I bought the Orange box for both PC and the 360 lmao)

sad part is I was all ready to sell my gamecube lot before I started playing with Dolphin lmao (it's alright though I'd prob never get what I want for it all) now I want to rip all my games and shelf them

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r158/...G_0615.jpg
Quote:So, atm the only known issues are low fps in hyrule field and the music cutting off at certain points? (for exemple the first cut-scene where you see Ilia and Epona, the music stops after 0,5 seconds)

Perhaps I missed something but did they ever fix that top left 1/4 of frame stays at native resolution issue?
EFB to texture solves the blurriness for me; not sure if there are any side effects when doing that.

A pity the sound doesn't work properly yet...
(02-06-2010, 07:20 AM)ooburns Wrote: [ -> ]EFB to texture solves the blurriness for me; not sure if there are any side effects when doing that.

A pity the sound doesn't work properly yet...
It's still there efb to texture helps a bit it's less visible but you can see it. Maybe it's ok in the ogl plugin but slower...