Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Wii version of ZTP, unfortunately the "save state" feature don't work properly : most of the saves I did make Dolphin crash when loading them. Is it a known bug?
Save states are for n00bs, use the real in-game save system Smile
More seriously, don't expect save states in Dolphin to work properly.
Thank you. Now I have a last problem, I have to understand why my Wiimote keeps connected to my BT dongle even after closing Dolphin... I don't know how to disconnect it, except removing the dongle.
Damn'! I just want to say that this topic is never gonna end. Everybody want to play this game ^^
(03-10-2011, 11:36 PM)polpot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. Now I have a last problem, I have to understand why my Wiimote keeps connected to my BT dongle even after closing Dolphin... I don't know how to disconnect it, except removing the dongle.

@Polpot
I dont' see why you would want to disconnect the wiimote. If you don't want it to use up the battery power, just press the switch off button to turn it off. There is no need to to disconnect the wiimote if you just want to turn it off.

If there is another reason you want to disconnect it, just open up "Device and Printers" and uninstall the device from there.

Oh and Densiozo:
Your probably right lol, but just wait until Skyward Sword is released, THEN the discussions will NEVER end XD.

Thank you, I didn't know the power button could disconnect the wiimote. My problem is that my computer is working H24 and the wiimote didn't want to switch off. The side effect of using the power button of the wiimote is that it will power on my real wii in the same time, but it is a minor thing.

phishe

Hi everyone, I'm new here and very stoked about this emulator and these forums.

I'm hoping somone could help me with Twilight Princess.

I feel like I have an extremely good computer

quad core processor 2.40ghz
8g ram
64bit
ATI radeon HD 4650 graphics card

However, I'm still having trouble running TP at constant speed.
I have the latest revision and I've tried changing the preferences to what has been shown but I still get slow downs in the first town and when I have to herd the sheep. The sound often slows and speeds up in the first town.

I was hoping someone can give me insight on why it's still slowing down for me, is there some hack I need to Download?

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

Inbar

Hey I saw this problem arise awhile back but it wasn't answered. All the character's eyes seem to be bugging out of their head. Some guy earlier named Kirikizan had the same problem. Hope someone can help!
hi there.
I've got a problem with Zelda after i brought Midna to Zelda (Forest, Fire and Water-Temples already done).

When i teleport to hyrule after the scene i get this message:
Trying to compile at 0. LR=802f78a8

My system:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
ATI HD 4850 512-MB
4 GB DDR2-Ram
Windows XP Professional 32 Bit
Tried out with Dolphin r7262, 7335 and 6800.

Who knows a solution for this problem?

- Hamgandolf Smile
(03-12-2011, 07:15 PM)Hamgandolf Wrote: [ -> ]hi there.
I've got a problem with Zelda after i brought Midna to Zelda (Forest, Fire and Water-Temples already done).

When i teleport to hyrule after the scene i get this message:
Trying to compile at 0. LR=802f78a8

My system:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
ATI HD 4850 512-MB
4 GB DDR2-Ram
Windows XP Professional 32 Bit
Tried out with Dolphin r7262 and 7335.

Who knows a solution for this problem?

- Hamgandolf Smile

I just ran into the same problem. Hopefully someone knows a fix.