Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

yulawhero1

why sometime i can't load my savestate and the game stop,i must use save in game ??
(07-21-2011, 05:42 PM)yulawhero1 Wrote: [ -> ]why sometime i can't load my savestate and the game stop,i must use save in game ??

Savestates aren't a good deal. Yes you'd better use "classical" saves

yulawhero1

how to add patch on dolphin, I use the r5454 and it has no speed hack ztp
(07-21-2011, 09:08 PM)yulawhero1 Wrote: [ -> ]how to add patch on dolphin, I use the r5454 and it has no speed hack ztp

You could use a more recent revision...
Are the sun rays broken in 3.0 ? Or do I need to enable a specific option ? I'm a bit lost with all the new features and organization in the option menu.
I'm playing this on wii because that's what I have and thinking about it I'd rather have widescreen anyway, but I was wondering, do they emulate roughly the same? Like speed and all? It's the same game of course I just wasn't sure if the difference in emulation code between the two consoles affected this title differently when ran dolphin
Quote:I'm playing this on wii because that's what I have and thinking about it I'd rather have widescreen anyway, but I was wondering, do they emulate roughly the same? Like speed and all? It's the same game of course I just wasn't sure if the difference in emulation code between the two consoles affected this title differently when ran dolphin
The horizontal FOV is set to a different number. That's it (of course this results in more geometry being within screen space and therefore more vertext processing is needed).
Nothing about the sun rays in 3.0 ? Sad

SoulSin

What sun rays?

Being playing for a while now. Besides some problems with the music, gameplay looks perfect.

Speed seens nice so far (4 hours of game), ignoring twilight areas that have excessive fog, human link I can walk with Antialising at 16x and get a straight 30 FPS.

I wonder if the slow downs of hyrule field are still around though.

oh.. and the MAP isn't working at all, so I am playing with it off.
(08-03-2011, 12:06 PM)SoulSin Wrote: [ -> ]What sun rays?

Being playing for a while now. Besides some problems with the music, gameplay looks perfect.

Umm...the light rays are missing in the game. It has something to do with the archaic DX9 plugin. DX11 works fine, though --- but you need a recent video card model to use DX11.