Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-23-2011, 11:22 PM)trena Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 02:10 PM)kmmgreen5 Wrote: [ -> ]i also decided to continue on after that howling stone and when i got to the part where i need to howl to start the puzzle to get in i cant cause i get the same error

Howling stones almost always crash my emulator too. Try use DSP LLE interpreter - its terrible laggy, but after successful howlingSmile you can switch back to HLE.

@.@ i have no idea what that is i m fairly new to this emu, where do i find that is it in the settings and stuff

Audio
right i was bout to come back and edit my post cause i saw it, i'll have to try that thx you guys
well im using an old R the R6171 and game runs great no problems same goes for R7236Smile here some testing

Core i7 3.0 Ghz
Nvidia 9400 gs1 gb
3gbs ram

fraps res 1280 x720 withou i can go full 1600x1xxx 30 fps on hryle with Ztp hack ( can be found doing right clic on game banner at game list thrn properties
watch em on HD

josiano

(02-23-2011, 03:46 AM)josiano Wrote: [ -> ]although the game seems to run great on my macbook pro-3.1 (with 10.5.8 and r-7216), most of the main characters are invisible (ie Link is a ghost).

hi again,

I also have the same problem with more recent revisions, now I also get (when launching the game):
Code:
internal LZO Error - lzo_init() failed

thanks for the hints (although I know there are not that many osx users.. too bad that my linux machine is not powerful enough..)

_j

ps: except this boring issue, all runs very fine, good fps, movies play perfectly, etc
how do i get the LLE plugin to work?
You set the audio emulator to LLE recompiler then dump your dsp_rom and dsp_coeff files from your wii.
(02-26-2011, 04:49 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]You set the audio emulator to LLE recompiler then dump your dsp_rom and dsp_coeff files from your wii.

ok what program do i need to in order to dump from my wii?
Quote:ok what program do i need to in order to dump from my wii?

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3823.html

thanks.

so the LLE is better sounding overall in all games?