Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-08-2012, 10:00 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Try LLE -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23103

Thank you! It worked! Though I get the ''your games is about to freeze, have fun'' notice now and then T_T
you're welcome Smile

magicman

(08-04-2012, 11:56 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2012, 11:48 PM)magicman Wrote: [ -> ]Can I some how bypass the control in GC using Wiimote (if ever possible Tongue )

[Image: zelda-1.jpg]

You can't. Just use any good gamepad or your keyboard in last resort Smile

- - -

Downloaded the WII version [Image: 4.gif]

Can you guys please help me out on how to maximize the speed and fps on this game in add. what dolphin version should i use [Image: 113.gif]

pc specs on the sig [Image: high_five.gif]
Downloading games is illegal and not supported by us. Kthxbye.
(08-11-2012, 01:45 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Downloading games is illegal and not supported by us. Kthxbye.

This ^^
He's banned, you guys can stop reporting it now. Smile
Ive formerly posted an "new" issue here, but want to test it more, maybe was my fault.
HurrayyyExclamation

Ive just tested the new Dol 3.0-750 with the GC-version of Zelda TP.

Ive got good results with REmake, so i tried to activate "LLE on thread" in TP too and i cant trust my eyes, TP run at full 30fps in Hyrule field even with enemies on screen, explosions and so one for the first time in my worthless little life.Big Grin

Im totally happyHeart

I used my typical settings: 3D9/1,5xIR/4xAA/LLE/Copy to Ram (for the mini-map)
(08-11-2012, 01:57 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]He's banned, you guys can stop reporting it now. Smile

lol. how many did you get? Big Grin
Quote:Ive got good results with REmake, so i tried to activate "LLE on thread" in TP too and i cant trust my eyes, TP run at full 30fps in Hyrule field even with enemies on screen, explosions and so one for the first time in my worthless little life

Wait until you get further into the game. As you unlock more areas hyrule field will slow down.