Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I can't choose "Zelda Twilight Princess (bloom hack)" because it jumps back to custom?!

@AnyOldName3
I can't understand you x) @DefenderX Can you say me what he wrote?
You have to set the triggers L and R to "L-Analog" and "R-Analog".
Deutsch: Ich verstehe nicht was das mit den Triggern zu tun haben könnte. Ich meine das muss doch mit den rechten Stick zu tun haben oder?

English: I can't understand why the triggers are wrong. Normally the right stick must be wrong?

I have changed the Triggers but no effect Sad
The effect will be barely noticeable until something needs analogue triggers.
@haddockd the CPu you have at 4.5ghz looks great , 4.5ghz ! wondering if you are overcloking on air, sorry for the offtopic.

@photoplayer I can send you my profile for the XBOX controller, works perfect.
@malevolence

Yes, please send me your profile Smile

julian_007m

I'm sorry if this doesn't go here, I searched in the save post and in all forum and there's nothing...

Have anyone a Pal Save after killing the final boss in Water Temple?????

Thank you for reading me Smile
Wrong thread... you had better posted here -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=374 (@Mods: Pls move)

Anyway, just look at http://wiisave.com - There are savegames for almost all games.

FreeshootXiggy

Specs:

AMD Phenom II P960 Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Radeon 6400M GPU
Windows 7 x64 Operating System
Dolphin 3.0(latest revision)

I'm having issues getting the game to run whatsoever above 16-18 FPS unless I'm paused. I've tried tweaking the various speedhacks and game settings. I can run Skyrim with little issue yet for some reason this is refusing to stop lagging ><
(04-22-2012, 08:32 AM)FreeshootXiggy Wrote: [ -> ]Specs:

AMD Phenom II P960 Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Radeon 6400M GPU
Windows 7 x64 Operating System
Dolphin 3.0(latest revision)

I'm having issues getting the game to run whatsoever above 16-18 FPS unless I'm paused. I've tried tweaking the various speedhacks and game settings. I can run Skyrim with little issue yet for some reason this is refusing to stop lagging ><

PC games and emulated games are different.PC games are GPU dependant emulated games are CPU dependant.