Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-19-2011, 08:03 AM)Shyzhi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2011, 07:55 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]well, use normal games saves O_o
save states are unstable at the moment...however, I just heard the revision which probably introduced the issue has been identified, so it might very well be that save states get fixed in the near future.
Either way, you're always on a much safer side with normal game saves.

I cant do normal saves as it says i dont have a memory card and dunno how to set up a "fake" phantom one so it saves :/

make a new clean installation... and copy your stable save states, maybe they are loading to normally save the game
normal saving works to 99,9%
(01-19-2011, 07:17 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Do not use accurate texture cache. Getting a proper minimap requires the efb to ram option, which is not implemented in the d3d11 plugin. If you want a proper graphics emulation with this game you will have to use the d3d9 plugin.

too bad. cause the game runs much better with d3d11 except hyrule field. there are still framedrops. and also howl on stones is still buggy.
ok. than i'll wait for a newer release where the bugs possibly fixed.

Quote:I cant do normal saves as it says i dont have a memory card and dunno how to set up a "fake" phantom one so it saves :/

by default the "faked" memorycard are in ...\user\GC but u can change the path in the gc settings. if there is no file, it will be created after starting dolphin. when u run the game it will detect the memcard and perhabs format them. if the game is usa, then it will change the filename from MemoryCardA.raw to MemoryCardA.USA.raw.

Kirikizan

I'm having a minor graphics problem with D3D9. Game runs fine with no lag or anything but some of the textures are really weird. The people's eyes are kind of messed up, looks like they're bugging out of their heads, and I can like see their eyes behind their eyelids. And there's problems with their clothes and random problems in the areas and stuff, the textures are really jagged. I wouldn't have that much of a problem with it if it wasn't for the eyes, it bugs the crap out of me. But when I use OpenGL, everything's fine, but then the game is really laggy. I have all the configuration settings like everyone in this thread. Anyway to fix this?
(01-20-2011, 03:52 PM)Kirikizan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a minor graphics problem with D3D9. Game runs fine with no lag or anything but some of the textures are really weird. The people's eyes are kind of messed up, looks like they're bugging out of their heads, and I can like see their eyes behind their eyelids. And there's problems with their clothes and random problems in the areas and stuff, the textures are really jagged. I wouldn't have that much of a problem with it if it wasn't for the eyes, it bugs the crap out of me. But when I use OpenGL, everything's fine, but then the game is really laggy. I have all the configuration settings like everyone in this thread. Anyway to fix this?

what's the version of dolphin? i use now 6871 and ztp runs also with dx11 now.
Hi,

Some one knows if I can get my memory card from Dolphin 2.0 and use this in the 6886's revision?
Thanks

Kirikizan

(01-20-2011, 06:50 PM)sisko Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2011, 03:52 PM)Kirikizan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a minor graphics problem with D3D9. Game runs fine with no lag or anything but some of the textures are really weird. The people's eyes are kind of messed up, looks like they're bugging out of their heads, and I can like see their eyes behind their eyelids. And there's problems with their clothes and random problems in the areas and stuff, the textures are really jagged. I wouldn't have that much of a problem with it if it wasn't for the eyes, it bugs the crap out of me. But when I use OpenGL, everything's fine, but then the game is really laggy. I have all the configuration settings like everyone in this thread. Anyway to fix this?

It's SVN R 5152.

(01-21-2011, 03:01 AM)Kirikizan Wrote: [ -> ]

It's SVN R 5152.

tyr a newer rev. i suggest at least 6871 or higher. but....i'm not sure how to transfer the old memorycard to the new install.

Kirikizan

(01-21-2011, 03:59 AM)sisko Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2011, 03:01 AM)Kirikizan Wrote: [ -> ]

It's SVN R 5152.

tyr a newer rev. i suggest at least 6871 or higher. but....i'm not sure how to transfer the old memorycard to the new install.
Alright, i'll try it. And memory card won't be a problem as of now since I haven't gotten far at all because this problem has bugged the crap out of me.

EDIT: I tried newer versions and I'm still having the same graphics problem with the textures.

Can you post a new configuration for the new versions of Dolphin? like r688X??
Quote:I'm having a minor graphics problem with D3D9. Game runs fine with no lag or anything but some of the textures are really weird. The people's eyes are kind of messed up, looks like they're bugging out of their heads, and I can like see their eyes behind their eyelids. And there's problems with their clothes and random problems in the areas and stuff, the textures are really jagged. I wouldn't have that much of a problem with it if it wasn't for the eyes, it bugs the crap out of me. But when I use OpenGL, everything's fine, but then the game is really laggy. I have all the configuration settings like everyone in this thread. Anyway to fix this?

We need your system specs and setting before we can help you.