Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-21-2012, 01:03 AM)Alzael Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 03:10 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try LLE? It can fix some issues.

I'm not sure what that is.I don't see it in any of the options.

You'll find LLE in DSP (sound settings)

Alzael

(06-21-2012, 01:04 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 03:10 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try LLE? It can fix some issues.

Ah, I see that now, thank you.

It doesn't work though. If I use LLE it causes Dolphin to crash the instant I try to load my save.

(06-21-2012, 01:18 AM)Alzael Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2012, 01:04 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah, I see that now, thank you.

It doesn't work though. If I use LLE it causes Dolphin to crash the instant I try to load my save.

If you use savestates it's likely to crash. If you use in-game saves it will work just fine

Alzael

(06-21-2012, 01:32 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]If you use savestates it's likely to crash. If you use in-game saves it will work just fine

I didn't think of trying the in-game save. Fortunately I use both in-game saves and savestates so I don't have to redo anything.

Yes, that did the trick and I can move through the field now.

Thank you very much for your advice LordVador and Defender X.
Quote:I didn't think of trying the in-game save. Fortunately I use both in-game saves and savestates so I don't have to redo anything.

Savestates are not 100% reliable. Just make sure to use in-game saves regularly to avoid eventual issues
(06-21-2012, 01:48 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Savestates are not 100% reliable. Just make sure to use in-game saves regularly to avoid eventual issues

^ This (© by ED2)

Hi, it's me again. The map issue has fixed as of version 3.0-702 YAY!

However I couldn't manage to fix the damn sound problem. Let me describe it again: music is much louder than sound effects/voices. The only fix I found is by using LLE. It makes the game rather sow though even when using OpenGL or DX9.

Guys, is there any workaround? I mean, some config I can do to prevent the problem, aside from using LLE.
No. LLE is more accurate, end of story.
So what should I do to get a decent speed?
Either upgrade your cpu to a 2500K and overclock like hell or invent a time machine and do one of the following:
1. Go 10 years into the future to when dolphin is laughably easy to run on current microprocessors
2. Go back in time 2-3 years and kidnap the developers. Find a way to force them to build hacks to fix the issue in HLE for this specific game.
Bonus: Make sure to get neobrain too so that he never breaks SSAA.