Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which Dolphin are you using?
(05-25-2010, 04:05 PM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]Which Dolphin are you using?

r5461, also happens with 5430
I don't have the wii version to test (can testify it works in GC with 5430 though), you should post your setting also

mutoo

If you play Wii version and use SVN 5430 or 5461 you can't see the map and item icon

to fix this you have to play gc version or use Dolphin 2.0 but it slowly than 5430

sorry for my english
For the record, I tried using SVN 5461 with the hyrule patch and it seems a LOT slower.
I tried selecting the option where only DX9 is used and it was just as slow.
The only thing that was better from Dolphin 2.0 was the sound and graphics, but as for speed and FPS, it was simply horrible.
I don't know why.
I selected all the options to maximize performance.
(05-26-2010, 01:14 AM)Soos Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, I tried using SVN 5461 with the hyrule patch and it seems a LOT slower.
I tried selecting the option where only DX9 is used and it was just as slow.
The only thing that was better from Dolphin 2.0 was the sound and graphics, but as for speed and FPS, it was simply horrible.
I don't know why.
I selected all the options to maximize performance.

For me was the same thing!
SVN 5461 is LOT slower than Dolphin 2.0
Some one know why?

ps: Sorry for the bad english
Well you must not be doing something right, the Hyrule Field speedup patch gives between a 5 FPS - 15 FPS boost for ZTP in Hyrule Field, it might just mean your systems are not powerful enough either way or you configured something incorrectly.

I might have uploaded the wrong plugins with my last build since I messed up somewhere.
(05-26-2010, 05:09 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Well you must not be doing something right, the Hyrule Field speedup patch gives between a 5 FPS - 15 FPS boost for ZTP in Hyrule Field, it might just mean your systems are not powerful enough either way or you configured something incorrectly.

I might have uploaded the wrong plugins with my last build since I messed up somewhere.

So I will test another build.
Because when I use dolphin 2.0 I play at 8 FPS, with SVN 5461 it was 3 FPS.
I will test another.
Hello .. i have a widescreen monitor with a natural resolution of 1920x1080.
When playing the GC version of zelda in fullscreen the game looks real bad.... its completly warped.
Is there any way to play the GC version in fullscrenn on my monitor?
Are you even testing builds with the patch applied? It sounds like you aren't testing the builds that have this patch applied already, so far I and one other person has provided builds with this patch applied.

The last build I compiled, revision 5461 has this patch applied. If you aren't using this build or haven't compiled yourself with the patch applied , you won't see any speedup in Hyrule Field in Zelda: Twilight Princess. Mamario's, Spellforce's and other members builds don't have this patch applied so you won't get any speedup with their builds.