Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-03-2012, 06:55 AM)Dizzee Wrote:[color=#FF0000]WHAT THE FUCK ?[/color]
(...)
This is definitely a Dolphin bug, FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wow, uh... this is not the kind of language we want to hear on these forums. Learn how to ask a question and try again.
(03-03-2012, 07:41 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(...)
This is definitely a Dolphin bug, FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wow, uh... this is not the kind of language we want to hear on these forums. Learn how to ask a question and try again.

Wow u actually deleted my post ignoring probable one of the bigest problem I've ever had, like the language is more important. What the hell? I'm just really mad right now and worried that I might messed up the game and have to start from the begging again.
(03-03-2012, 07:58 AM)Dizzee Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2012, 07:41 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(...)

Wow u actually deleted my post ignoring probable one of the bigest problem I've ever had, like the language is more important. What the hell? I'm just really mad right now and worried that I might messed up the game and have to start from the begging again.

You know what... I don't give a damn what you think you ungrateful punk.
If you can't stand 85-95% with the hardware you got then it's your own fault.
Don't come here and patronize yourself when there is folks who'd love to have those speeds in Hyrule field.

The devs is working non stop with this emulator you should be more thankful, bad attitude and you'll answer to the entire forum YOU GOT THAT!
Yeah, grow up, please. People around here are providing their support for free so you have no right to demand anything or even insult people. It's not our fault if you "mess up the game". Just because you're "really mad" doesn't mean that excuses anything.

Get your emotions straight, please. If I see you behaving like that again, you'll be banned for a week.
Has anyone got 100% speed in Twilight Princess Hyrule Field with LLE? Or is it just impossible without an overclock until the code gets more optimized?
Goron's Mines Boss Door Freeze bug:

[Image: dolphin2012030222502889.jpg]

Solution: Change CPU Emulator Engine to JITIL
Quote:Has anyone got 100% speed in Twilight Princess Hyrule Field with LLE?

An overclocked sandy bridge cpu might be able to do it.

Quote:Or is it just impossible without an overclock until the code gets more optimized?

Don't count on the problem magically being fixed by better optimized code, hyrule field is slow because it's a big area.

Softie

Hi, new here. Getting freezes quite often when I play Twilight Princess.
My settings:
Enable Dualcore, Enable idle skipping, JIT Recompiler, DSP HLE emulation, DTK Music,

Graphics: D3D9, V-Sync, Scaled EFB Copy, Ignore Format Changes, EFB copies to texture, Fast Mipmaps, Disable Per-Pixel Depth.

Gameplay is OK on my computer, 96-100% in most areas, about 24 FPS out of 30 in Hyrule field so it shouldn't be the hardware:
Phenom II 940 @ 3Ghz, 6 GB DDR800, HD5750 with 512 MB GDDR5.

Is there a setting I'm lacking or should I try an older more stable build?
(03-08-2012, 06:28 PM)Softie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, new here. Getting freezes quite often when I play Twilight Princess.
My settings:
Enable Dualcore, Enable idle skipping, JIT Recompiler, DSP HLE emulation, DTK Music,

Graphics: D3D9, V-Sync, Scaled EFB Copy, Ignore Format Changes, EFB copies to texture, Fast Mipmaps, Disable Per-Pixel Depth.

Gameplay is OK on my computer, 96-100% in most areas, about 24 FPS out of 30 in Hyrule field so it shouldn't be the hardware:
Phenom II 940 @ 3Ghz, 6 GB DDR800, HD5750 with 512 MB GDDR5.

Is there a setting I'm lacking or should I try an older more stable build?

Try Dolphin 3.0 the official release (not 3.0-XXX)
I was able to get full speed on my rig using 3.0 I used the settings posted in this thread and the wiki. I used LLE on thread, which helped alot. There was a build release not long ago that was supposed to improve LLE processing my 33% (if memory serves correctly). I have not personally tried it, but it may be worth looking into. Unfortunately I do not remember the build. but hey, I may be completely wrong. Relying on my memory probably isn't the best option Smile