Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It depends on your hardware.
BTW try R6075, it should be faster than the latest revs.

Calpis

So I'm getting really loud music in some areas (usually gameplay areas), no music in others (usually cinematics), and spotty sfx. I'm on r7580, with the usual recommended options. Is this a known issue or can it be fixed?

specs:
AMD Phenom II x4 955
4gb ddr3 ram
Radeon HD 5750
hi i just read the wiki
http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...s_%28GC%29

i have slowndows on hyrule,
so...
Hyrule Field Slow Down

Over time in the game Hyrule Field becomes progressively slower. To fix this use the "ZTP hack" or "ZTP speedup hack" (not the projection hack). This can be found in the game properties by right clicking the game in the main dolphin window and clicking game properties. Make sure this option is checked for this game and only this game.

this is enabled by default, yet i have 22-25fps on hyrule field, is this normal?
(06-12-2011, 03:29 PM)sixor Wrote: [ -> ]hi i just read the wiki

so...
Hyrule Field Slow Down

Over time in the game Hyrule Field becomes progressively slower. To fix this use the "ZTP hack" or "ZTP speedup hack" (not the projection hack). This can be found in the game properties by right clicking the game in the main dolphin window and clicking game properties. Make sure this option is checked for this game and only this game.

this is enabled by default, yet i have 22-25fps on hyrule field, is this normal?

It's normal
unless you have ~4-GHz which is the only way to keep the game constantly fluid
(06-12-2011, 09:53 PM)Running Postman Wrote: [ -> ]unless you have ~4-GHz which is the only way to keep the game constantly fluid

even with that I ain't sure... Big Grin
(06-12-2011, 06:22 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2011, 03:29 PM)sixor Wrote: [ -> ]hi i just read the wiki

so...
Hyrule Field Slow Down

It's normal

ok thanks, then i guess without the patch it is much worse
Hey, I just defeated the giant worm thing in the Water Temple and when Midna is teleporting me out the program crashes. I've tried using many different settings in graphics but it makes no difference. I'm using r7592. Does anyone know anything I can try to fix this?
Make a save-state just before it crashes to make it easier to test what works.

1) Try not using dual core until you pass the area. (slow)
2) Try using JITIL until you pass that area.
3) Load the save-state with interpreter until you pass the area. (very slow)
(06-13-2011, 04:21 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Make a save-state just before it crashes to make it easier to test what works.

1) Try not using dual core until you pass the area. (slow)
2) Try using JITIL until you pass that area.
3) Load the save-state with interpreter until you pass the area. (very slow)

I made it work by refighting the boss. I saved just after the cutscene after leaving the boss-area and now that save doesn't work, the game just crashes.

1. I did try not using dual core but it didn't help.
2. What is JITIL and where do I change it's settings?
3. You mean the interpreter in DSP settings?

I'm sorry I'm kinda new at this and english isn't my main language.