Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need to press right on the Dpad to make the map pop up. From your screenshot it looks like you didn't do that.
T.T Of course I did!

EDIT: Oh, I'm having the same blur problems as Death123456, but it seems worse in DX11. Oh damn.
DX9
[Image: dwm2012060814303153.th.jpg]

DX11
[Image: dwm2012060814312031.th.jpg]

Both using EFB Copies RAM with cache enabled, Virtual on and texture cache set to Safe.
I see a map in that d3d9 screenshot.
Now you won't see anymore, 'cause I have corrected the screenshot misplacement. ^ ^

Sorry.
You didn't mention what your specs were
I just updated my signature to show my specs.
Quote:You didn't mention what your specs were

That doesn't matter.
Ok, I've got to be sincere: the game is playable. But the music volume is way louder than the sound effects. I managed to fix this by using LLE, but then the game gets very slow. It would be better if I could play it in DX9 or OGL. DSP LLE together with DX11 makes noisy sounds and a slow game. I'm still using 3.0-688

Oh, if I use Dolphin 3.0 stable the map DOES show in DX9/OGL but the blur gets 2x worse.
hello , I am back yay , but now I have an i5 3570k overclocked to 4.2 Ghz 100% stable tested with 5 hours of Prime95 stress test.

Any way, I downloaded Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-692 but I have issues with the Map, is not working, so I will use the old version, the one that was working fine but I forgot what version it was, I will search for it and tell you if getting a 4.2 Ghz processor helps with the low FPS.
.....ok

Do you have a question?