Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bubster

Sorry to ask, but does anyone know where to get Twilight Princess in English?
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=where+to+get+Tw...English%3F

Been wanting to do that for a while Big Grin
Okay onto a serious note, your question makes no sense unless you're talking about downloading which is illegal, you need to buy it and make a dump to play on dolphin
It's been 2 years and as usual it's been ignored?

[Image: testing.png]

Why is it too bright?

[Image: testing2.png]
I don't see anything wrong with those images, to my knowledge that's how it's supposed to look on the real hardware.

If you don't like the bloom effect you can use a texture cache rewrite build like r7716 to get rid of it (yes I know SS, get over it).
I agree, I am pretty sure it is suppose to look like that..
Ah well, sorry for not making it clear, Tongue what I'm wondering here is the Ray of Light, has it been forgotten or not? I couldn't find anything about it in dolphin wiki.Huh
From many settings were provided in previous posts, ray of light was turned off in most of them.

#Update: I've just edited the wiki, mind checking it out.
Good find.

Just tested this. AF does not affect this issue at all, only Fast Mipmaps (which generates mipmaps instead of loading the native ones).

Fast mipmaps On
No light beams

Fast mipmaps Off
Light beams

I'll update the wiki. I really don't understand why that option is enabled by default. It has zero impact on performance and causes minor visual issues with several games.
Fast Mips should be removed as an option anyway, it does nothing but cause issues.
(02-01-2012, 06:24 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Good find.

Just tested this. AF does not affect this issue at all, only Fast Mipmaps (which generates mipmaps instead of loading the native ones).

Fast mipmaps On
No light beams

Fast mipmaps Off
Light beams

I'll update the wiki. I really don't understand why that option is enabled by default. It has zero impact on performance and causes minor visual issues with several games.

Well, when I test the AF, the more I increase it the less light beams I can see.
High AF reduces light beams.
Don't know what to tell you. I'm not seeing any difference at all between 1x or 16x, maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you.