Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Turn on ZTP hack in the game properties and set efb copy to texture.

daedric

(05-24-2011, 10:19 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Turn on ZTP hack in the game properties and set efb copy to texture.

ZTP is on. EFB copy to texture, now that has me thinking, as soon as i get home Big Grin
Thank you
Try an older revision maybe. And not a"M" revision : it's a branch which needs workaround and may be a lot slower than the regular builds.
Hi Com,

i've got some speed problems with this game. First it runs perfectly, but after a few hours the framerate decreases noticeable, especially in the Hyrule Field near by the Castle.
So i try to search a solution in the forum, but didn't find anything what could fix my problem.
I use this version of TP http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=GZ2P01 (European). Also i didn't find the Option ZTP Hack speedup. Only the normal ZTP Hack.

I check my marks on these options:

General: Enable Dual Core, Enable Idle Skipping, Framelimit 60 Use FPS for Limiting, Skip GC Bios, JIT Recompiler

Display: Video Backend Direct3D9, FSDR 1280x1024, Start Renderer in Fullscreen, Hide Mouse Cursor, Render to Main Window, Use Panic Handlers

GFX-Confg: Scaled EFB Copy, Anti-Alasing: None, Internal Resolution: Auto, External Frame Buffer: Disable, Disable Per-Pixel Depth, OpenCL Texture Decoder, EFB Copies to RAM and Enable Cache, Texture Cache Accurary 2nd from right, Hide Shader Errors

Audio: DSP HLE Emulation, Enable DTK Music, Audiobackend DSound, Sample Rate 48Khz

My System: Phenom X2 1055T @Stock, 4GB DDR3-RAM, NV 260GTX, Win7 x64, Dolphin r7555

Thank your for trying to help and apologize my english ^^
oldsql666: Sounds like the well-known Hyrule Field slow down issue. The game gets slower as Hyrule Field gets bigger. Believe it not, it used to be far worse. The stock Dolphin builds automatically enable the fix for TP. It still gets slower with time, but you just have to deal with it. Areas outside of Hyrule Field, like the Dungeons, should play fine.

The ZTP hack option is found under the game-specific settings.
I confirmed everybody sucks on Hyrule field but it's the only shit on this game so you should have fun on any other part of it appreciate and let's thank developers Wink
Ok then i have to deal with it, but it's anoying ^^. I thanked the developers and supporters in the "official" thank-you-thread. They should have to put a Donate-Button in die mainpage. I guess that some of us, would do it.
(05-26-2011, 06:37 PM)oldsql666 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok then i have to deal with it, but it's anoying ^^. I thanked the developers and supporters in the "official" thank-you-thread. They should have to put a Donate-Button in die mainpage. I guess that some of us, would do it.

yeah annoying... for the donate button don't give them a bad idea... Big GrinTongue
So it seems like the audio in cutscenes (using DSPHLE) works very occasionally, rather than not at all as I had previously thought. I was testing r7540 today, and I heard background music in a cutscene I'd never heard it in before. But then I tried it several more times, and never got it to work again.

Just throwing that out there.
(05-30-2011, 09:50 AM)ooburns Wrote: [ -> ]So it seems like the audio in cutscenes (using DSPHLE) works very occasionally, rather than not at all as I had previously thought. I was testing r7540 today, and I heard background music in a cutscene I'd never heard it in before. But then I tried it several more times, and never got it to work again.

Just throwing that out there.

Use LLE...