Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-06-2010, 07:42 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Anyway...is there no one else here who plays ZTP Wii with Wiimote? No one who can confirm my issue?...I wouldn't even know where the issue lies...graphics? wiimote plugin? core??

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.ph...cess_(Wii)

I don't have the wii verison but I remember reading about an issue with the D3D9 plugin and aiming on the wii version.

Hm, yeah, but as far as I read it only applies for emulated wiimote and only if Zelda Bloom hack is activated...and both doesn't apply for me Undecided
Quote:I should have a new build up within the next day or so at most with the patch applied. I'm getting between 22 - 25 FPS in the slowest part of Hyrule Field near the end of the game, it may not be full speed but it is much faster and bearable than without the patch.

Thanks Xtreme.

Quote:Hm, yeah, but as far as I read it only applies for emulated wiimote and only if Zelda Bloom hack is activated...and both doesn't apply for me

Well try using the opengl plugin and tell me if that fixes it, I'm curious.

LuisR14

you could also just use the dx11 plugin (with efb access enabled) o.o
I don't understand why people are still using the bloom hack for this game, it isn't needed anymore and the only reason it still exists is because it fixes other games. All the bloom hack does is mess up the minimap, it also messes up the controls if you are playing the Wii version.
No one is using the bloom hack. Who said they were?
Seems I got this thread confused with another thread since I had multiple tabs open, I saw StripTheSoul's post above mentioning the bloom hack. :/
nope, I didn't use the hack, but I made another mistake...I didn't know EFB -> CPU was needed for THAT to work right -_- So yeah, everything works fine if that's ticked...sorry for the inconvenience :-|

BTW: Why is it said in the Wiki that XFB could improve performance for this game? I've never seen it work like that for any other game...
I don't think that is correct, XFB has the tendency to decrease performance from what I've tested, never experienced this option increasing performance with any of the games I've tested.
that's what I mean...the only benefit I know from XFB is no flickering in some games, eh?
There is a game I know of that needs XFB, Pacman World 2 needs XFB otherwise it doesn't work. With XFB the experience is choppy and sound doesn't work quite right, graphics also don't look accurate to the game running on the actual hardware.