Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
or if you do 1, get the best PC parts Big Grin
What do you mean by upgrade my cpu to a 2500K? Even if it's sarcasm I want to understand.

EDIT: Oh, I used google and found out what you meant. I'll never "upgrade" from AMD to Intel. I've used Intel processors for years until I moved to AMD. All problems I had, like overheating, freezing, etc; disapperead as soon as I started using an amd processor. No going back to hell, thx.

Do you think if I use a decent sound card, I would have a decent speed finally?
I lol'z at you.
Quote:EDIT: Oh, I used google and found out what you meant. I'll never "upgrade" from AMD to Intel. I've used Intel processors for years until I moved to AMD. All problems I had, like overheating, freezing, etc; disapperead as soon as I started using an amd processor. No going back to hell, thx.

I pity you.

Quote:Do you think if I use a decent sound card, I would have a decent speed finally?

No. It would make no difference at all as far as performance is concerned.
Guys, you're being disrespectful towards my choice. Also, remember Poe's law.
Yeah, ExtremeDude2 hasn't had a warning for too long, I guess..
Quote:Guys, you're being disrespectful towards my choice. Also, remember Poe's law.

We're allowed to point out the irrationality of your choice. Especially if we give you advice and then you choose not to heed it for irrational reasons.
(06-22-2012, 05:26 AM)raelxx Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Oh, I used google and found out what you meant. I'll never "upgrade" from AMD to Intel. I've used Intel processors for years until I moved to AMD.

Then i shall put you on ignore, like all the other Fanatics that piss me off with their illinformed choice and decision to support a company that is led by its shareholders instead of executive engineering.

Quote:All problems I had, like overheating, freezing, etc; disapperead as soon as I started using an amd processor. No going back to hell, thx.

This just indicates you're either a newb, or completely stupid.
Now i consider the former is more likely, until otherwise proven that the latter is the problem.

Intel does not overheat any more, any less than amd does. And when either do its because of poor computer maintenance, poor choice of cooling components, poor choice of case size and layout, or blindly turning up all the voltages to their highest when overclocking isntead of balancing out the best clock for the lowest voltage, before it starts affecting temperatures excessively
I have a different opinion respect it as I respect yours.

Moving on: so there's no solution for HLE.
And what "opinion" is that? Everything squall said is a fact. If you were having issues such as overheating or freezing it had nothing to do with the cpu and everything to do with the system and its cooling being poorly designed.