Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I was able to reproduce it, thanks.

I don't know about this SMG glitch, did it appear in the same revision?
(10-15-2011, 06:31 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I was able to reproduce it, thanks.

I don't know about this SMG glitch, did it appear in the same revision?

Yes, i commented and posted a pic about it at your commit here:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...f45b4e573c
It affects both Mario Galaxy (1 and 2).
why didnt the new revs "or dunno whats the new name" why didnt they kept the virtual and ram ones when this 3.0-xx doesnt give any performance instead of it they are more bugged than before im stick to the 7719 and this game runs fine and better
Can you please rewrite that in english? I can't answer your question unless I can understand what you're saying.
I'm not going to bother you with silly questions (though considering I'm too lazy to read through the whole forum in the search for a solution it might seem repetitive) but I recently started to have this weird issue where every single game including the one this thread is dedicated to seem to have this sudden slowdown which after a while disappears making the game at times unplayable for about 10 seconds, I wish it happened only once, but as I play through the game it seem to come and go and that is certainly frustrating, does enyone in this thread have any idea as to what might be causing this? thanks in advance for your answers Smile
Are you using 3.0?
yes, though I started to have this issue with some older revs (I just wanted to make sure) It just started to happen out of nowhere don't know what I'm doing wrong.... but it's even happening with the latest one.... 3.0-179
Have you checked your termperatures?
leave your task manager open and check it immediately when it happen, report back what process causes it.

dust__

Hi guys i have a great problem with Zelda Twilight Princess On gamecube version ! Everytime i try to call up the bird in the lac the emulation stop and do not restart and i tried to come up to an issue with that but no hope ! Am Using Dolphin x64 and DirectX 9 with the basic config no hacks
Please if someone got an idea for this problem give me an answer !

And thanks

[Image: graphic01.jpg]

[Image: graphic02.jpg]