Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-29-2012, 03:43 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2012, 03:28 AM)promero14 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm testing this one. With which version this game Is 100% playablel?

This game is playable with any version of Dolphin. You shouldn't get any issue with Dolphin 3.0

(10-29-2012, 03:28 AM)promero14 Wrote: [ -> ]I get a message about lighting error

Show us the exact error message you got

Oops sorry it wasn't a lighting error (i got the lighting error with the STARS game in hyrule castle but i could still play after it). But i can't get past this error (after cutscene) :

[Image: EIdJ8.png]

(10-29-2012, 05:19 AM)promero14 Wrote: [ -> ]Oops sorry it wasn't a lighting error (i got the lighting error with the STARS game in hyrule castle but i could still play after it). But i can't get past this error (after cutscene) :

[Image: EIdJ8.png]

You'd better redump your game
1) If you're using savestates, don't.
2) Turn off dual-core and try to pass that area.
(10-29-2012, 05:42 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]1) If you're using savestates, don't.
2) Turn off dual-core and try to pass that area.

Hi, i don't use savestats (i read they still have issues) and already disabled dual core. If i skip the cutscene i can play normally so i have to redump my game like LordVador said? or it's a problem with the emulator? Is there a way to know if its a game error or emu error?
Use LLE as well.
(10-29-2012, 06:02 AM)promero14 Wrote: [ -> ]If i skip the cutscene i can play normally

Well if it works just do that Tongue

(10-29-2012, 06:02 AM)promero14 Wrote: [ -> ]so i have to redump my game like LordVador said?

You can try that eventually

(10-29-2012, 06:02 AM)promero14 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to know if its a game error or emu error?

The game works for anyone else so why wouldn't it work for you?

You can also try what Axxer has just suggested to you :
Quote:Use LLE as well.

warmwire@hotmail.com

Hi new to the forums AND Dolphin.

Having an issue with TP

IS there any reason why the sound in Twilight Princess is chopped liver and only works correctly in a few towns/dungeons?

Additionally, Sometimes my game causes and unexpected crash, and i am forced into a reboot.

Is this worth the trouble?
Try using LLE.
(10-29-2012, 10:23 AM)warmwire@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]IS there any reason why the sound in Twilight Princess is chopped liver and only works correctly in a few towns/dungeons?

You system is powerful enough to use LLE so you should try this.

(10-29-2012, 10:23 AM)warmwire@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally, Sometimes my game causes and unexpected crash, and i am forced into a reboot.

Random crashes or in a specific part of the game?