Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Ive got the problem that my controller (wii remote und nunchuck) are going sometimes crazy in this game. My player is running around altough I didnt press anyting, what can I do to eliminate this problem?

I use dolphin 3.235!
Sounds like you have a faulty controller, had this problem once, got cleared when i bought a new pad, if you think its not the pad post screenshots of the wiimote comfig and does it happen with all games or just this one?
(12-27-2011, 07:52 AM)yogoes123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2011, 07:26 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys what is the best and cheapest laptop able to run ZTP at Full Speed and in Full HD.

The cheapest laptop to run dolphin would be the most expensive one.
can u give me an example for a laptop that cost ~800 euro

(12-28-2011, 09:43 PM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2011, 07:52 AM)yogoes123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2011, 07:26 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys what is the best and cheapest laptop able to run ZTP at Full Speed and in Full HD.

The cheapest laptop to run dolphin would be the most expensive one.
can u give me an example for a laptop that cost ~800 euro

Any laptop that could run Twilight Princess decently would probably cost a good deal more than that.
Incorrect. Twilight princess is not a very demanding game. Any laptop with a sandy bridge i3, i5, or i7 will do fine. A discrete gpu will be needed for higher than native internal resolutions of course.
So does this game work on Mac at all?

I heard it's good to upgrade to Lion. So i'm going to try that.

My textures in Twilight look muddied, link and all the characters all look like he just got done mud wrestling.

I set the game up as best I could to mimic the specs at the beginning of the thread.

Hardware:
MacBook Pro 2.8 Ghz core 2 duo
9600M GT ATI Raedon 512 VRAM
4 GB Ram
Stop getting MACS, they are a waste of money and terrible in performance to price ratio. And Dont even get me started on their OS -.-. Get a windows PC build it if u want to save money and profit.
(01-01-2012, 03:47 AM)yogoes123 Wrote: [ -> ]Stop getting MACS, they are a waste of money and terrible in performance to price ratio. And Dont even get me started on their OS -.-. Get a windows PC build it if u want to save money and profit.

You are probably right, but I already have one. I thought they were good deals because they run windows and os x at the same time. But lets not get too far off topic...

(01-01-2012, 03:26 AM)pacman7293 Wrote: [ -> ]So does this game work on Mac at all?

I heard it's good to upgrade to Lion. So i'm going to try that.

My textures in Twilight look muddied, link and all the characters all look like he just got done mud wrestling.

I set the game up as best I could to mimic the specs at the beginning of the thread.

Hardware:
MacBook Pro 2.8 Ghz core 2 duo
9600M GT ATI Raedon 512 VRAM
4 GB Ram

The only solution is a new GPU or Mac.
(12-30-2011, 04:51 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Incorrect. Twilight princess is not a very demanding game. Any laptop with a sandy bridge i3, i5, or i7 will do fine. A discrete gpu will be needed for higher than native internal resolutions of course.
so if i buy a GPU like Nvidia GTX460 or GT440 M,then i gonna to be ready to play ZTP at full speed and in Full HD.
EDIT: can i connect the Nvidia card on a laptop via USB port or HDMI or VGA?