Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Caionintendo

(01-23-2011, 06:08 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Is the most serious problem with the speed of Dolphin emulator or with the speed of my system?

Your system.

Quote:AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+ 2.40 Ghz

^That cpu is nowhere near sufficient for this game.

Thanks for the information! (This post is about the slowness of Zelda Twilight Princess in my PC). From what I understood, so there's nothing wrong whith my graphics card, then? Is it more necessary for me to upgrade the RAM memory for 4,00 GB or change the processor to Dual core, let's say, 3.4 Ghz.? Here are my specifications again: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+ 2.40 Ghz 2,00 GB RAM 64 bits Windows 7 Ultimate NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 1GB (and I'm using Direct3d9)
Upgrade the cpu. I'm assuming you have an AM2+ board. If so I would recommend you pick up a phenom II X2 or higher. You can upgrade the ram later, it's less important. Dolphin is effected by memory bandwidth but not very much and as long as you have at least 2GB of ram you have enough to run any game on dolphin without running out. Your video card is also more than good enough.

If you're really outdated and have an AM2 board than you'll need a new mobo, ram, and cpu.
(01-23-2011, 10:58 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Dump them from your Wii

The audio always sounds now, that sin is disturbed and always fires. In short it is unlistenable, in addition to slower performance.

I thought that the GC version had no more problems and audio will always continue to give it to me. But it is normal that it is so difficult to emulate the music, but instead the video is all right?

I know that I am disturbed, but can not recommend a stable version is video, but most audio functions of the Dolphin PAL edition with Zelda TP?

Thanks in advance.

Forgive me if I do not know English, I always use the google translator.
Quote:The audio always sounds now, that sin is disturbed and always fires.

What? I'm sorry but that post does not make any sense to me whatsoever.
(01-24-2011, 11:32 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]

I used the plugin dsp lle, inserting files and dsp_coef.bin dsp_rom.bin, and in fact worked, the music always feels. But the sound is distorted, often unlistenable.

So I'm wondering if there is a specific version of Dolphin to run Zelda TP GC PAL.

Thanks.

I always ask for excuse my bad machine translation from Italian.
(01-24-2011, 12:04 PM)madduxdonner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2011, 11:32 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]

I used the plugin dsp lle, inserting files and dsp_coef.bin dsp_rom.bin, and in fact worked, the music always feels. But the sound is distorted, often unlistenable.

So I'm wondering if there is a specific version of Dolphin to run Zelda TP GC PAL.

Thanks.

I always ask for excuse my bad machine translation from Italian.

In no version music works perfect :<

So, to date, it could not be perfectly emulate the music of Zelda TP GC and Wii? There is no solution?
http://www.xtemu.com/forum/dolphin-svn-b...cat25.html

The latest build there has a patched LLE plugin that makes music more bearable. It significantly reduces static, popping and other garbage noise although some games might exhibit a slight crackling, but it is more audible that the unpatched plugin.
(01-25-2011, 02:03 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.xtemu.com/forum/dolphin-svn-b...cat25.html

The latest build there has a patched LLE plugin that makes music more bearable. It significantly reduces static, popping and other garbage noise although some games might exhibit a slight crackling, but it is more audible that the unpatched plugin.

Thanks, now I feel. Thank you very much.

schodie1915

Hello.

I´ve got problems with the sound too. The sound has regulary scratches like an old record. I tried different settings. I activated and disabled the HLE / DTK, changed the Sample Rate but with no effect. I tried other Plugins from other versions too. How could I fix this?

By the way: Is it possible to change the subtitle? I have the US Version and would like to change the language into German!?

My system:
2 GB RAM
Nvidia 8600 GTS 256MB
P5W DH Deluxe Mainborad

Thanks!