Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
look here
http://www.xtemu.com/forum/dolphin-svn-b...cat25.html
it have d AFC looping hack
Yes it's a hack, a hack that has bugs and causes the sound to cease after a bit, causing echoing sounds in some games. I already am aware of the hack and I was the one who started the patch to add the checkbox for the AFC looping hack.

I just want to know if there will be a "proper" fix for AFC looping soon that will make the hack obsolete. I went all the way back to August on the repository where the original AFC looping hack was committed, we're in February and going in to March now and still nothing.

This is why I'm wondering if there has been any roadblocks that developers have encountered or any difficulties that are preventing these issues from being fixed?
wel all i can say is just give it time an eventually it will get fix
As I mentioned I wasn't trying to nitpick, complain or cause anyone grief.. Tongue

Check out the following thread, perhaps it may provide some insight to developers as I found out something quite interesting:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-7287.html
(02-14-2010, 08:44 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's a hack, a hack that has bugs and causes the sound to cease after a bit, causing echoing sounds in some games. I already am aware of the hack and I was the one who started the patch to add the checkbox for the AFC looping hack.

I just want to know if there will be a "proper" fix for AFC looping soon that will make the hack obsolete. I went all the way back to August on the repository where the original AFC looping hack was committed, we're in February and going in to March now and still nothing.

This is why I'm wondering if there has been any roadblocks that developers have encountered or any difficulties that are preventing these issues from being fixed?

I actually used your patch yeah (5021), but there are still some sound errors/faillures. For exemple the cutscene when you're about to deliver the sword, but you get attacked by orcs, that one doesn't play correctly after a while, the cutscene music makes the game much better :< so I guess I'll wait with playing it on my pc.

Nontheless the patch is still better than nothing, so credits to that.
for all with quadcores, try this:

[Image: unbenanntvg.jpg]

by rightclicking on the task and CPU affiliation you can choose which one's the task should use... the ones with quad core's chan remove 2 of the CPU cores. that means you only give 2 cores to dolphin which are used @ 100%.... would give you more speed? right? ^^

tognesimo

Hi i've a problem with this game.I'm at the first Dungeon and i have taken the boomerang.I've to take the big key where there are 4 columns.
i can't hook the 4 columns with the boomerang, it's a bug of the emu?
snk ima try dat but ah doubt it will work
also by disabling lock thread to cores in dolphin
i see dat it uses all 4 cores wen playing a game
(02-16-2010, 08:25 AM)tognesimo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i've a problem with this game.I'm at the first Dungeon and i have taken the boomerang.I've to take the big key where there are 4 columns.
i can't hook the 4 columns with the boomerang, it's a bug of the emu?

u hav to lock on to it by pressing 'R'
i tried it but all was already checked
[Image: lolsbt.png]

tognesimo

I tried to press 'R' but don't worksConfused!! What is the correct button's sequence? I press y to use boomerang and then R button?
set bommerang as 'Y' den hold down 'Y' until d target appears
den aim it on d fan an press 'R'