Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-24-2011, 12:08 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2011, 01:03 AM)Trystan Wrote: [ -> ]In order to play this game you must have following specs like the
windows 7
• Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
• RAM: 2GB
• Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
• Graphics card memory: 512 MB
• Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
• Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version
can i play ZTP at full Speed?
is there a way to obtain more FPS i am getting just 23FPS in hyrule field?

No, there's no way as long as you have the ZTP hack checked. Ignore that post above you, it's just Battlefield 3 minimum specs Tongue
WRONG! there is one way ( if u have a great computer specs ) to play this game 30 fps even in hyrule field WITH DSP LLE enabled. Check off DSP LLE on Thread and it will always be 30 fps, trust me it works. but the only problem is that the game crashes, so untill the developers fix the issue we will be stuck with hyrule field, and many other lags in areas...
thanks,
can i optimize my GPUor my CPU?and how i can do that?
(12-24-2011, 01:40 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks,
can i optimize my GPUor my CPU?and how i can do that?

I dont quite understand what you are trying to say... what do u want to do exactly?
i want to know if there's a way to boost performance of my GPU or my CPU.
(12-24-2011, 02:03 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]i want to know if i can boost performance of my GPU and CPU.

Well you can overclock, but do u mean using specific options on dolphin? cause that would be whole new story...
can u tell me how to overlock?
because i have a Sony laptop,and the specific options on dolphin will help too,
(12-24-2011, 02:13 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]can u tell me how to overlock?

Laptop huh? you dont want to overclock that unless u want a portable stove xD. But in all honesty you can only get the best performance by getting a desktop or lower the graphic settings if you use a laptop unless u really want to invest in an extremely powerful one...
first:
admin96 speccs:
Intel Core I3 2.4GHz 4CPUs
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 512MB

the I3 is a 2Core CPU with 4Threads due of Hyperthreading ... (not 4 CPU'S whats totally wrong)

second:
24fps for zelda is the MAXIMUM you can get with 2.4ghz
you need to OVERCLOCK to around 3ghz
whats not possible with a mobile cpu

third:
you are a totally PEBKAC
so please.
DON'T try anything reckless the only chooise is to buy a new system
(12-24-2011, 02:13 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]can u tell me how to overlock?

It isn't recommanded to overclock a laptop. For "specific options" post your settings