Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But this 2.0 version is the "oficial" before dolphin-emu became dolphin emulator?

Thanks!

(12-27-2010, 11:21 PM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2010, 10:46 PM)Titan Z Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think the last revisions could be faster and have compability without a high end processor and vídeo card. Because I think there is only problems with the code and not with hardware.
As I don't have a high end hardware I will keep using the "old revisions".
Some one knows where can I find the Dolphin 2.0 64 bits?
Thanks
ps: Sorry for bad english

You can find it here...

what?
just forget about Dolphin 2.0 ...it's too old...there's so many things that's been totally changed and so many issues fixed since then...
(12-28-2010, 07:12 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]what?
just forget about Dolphin 2.0 ...it's too old...there's so many things that's been totally changed and so many issues fixed since then...

I whant it because the games that I play work's fine in this. In the new revisions that games seens to be slower. My hardware is weak for the new revisions.
well, if you really want it, you can get it down there on this page: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

matarr

(12-24-2010, 04:41 AM)matarr Wrote: [ -> ]hello

i have a problem in goron mines which make the game unplayable

screenshots: http://img132.imageshack.us/g/gz2e011.png/
it is even worse than what the screenshots show

dolphin xtreme build 6505
enable dual core
enable idle skipping
lock thread to cores
720x480
direct3d9 settings:
force 16:9
2x anisotropic filtering same problem when off
load ntive mipmaps on, same problem when off
efb scaled copy same problem when off
force bi tri filtering same problem when off
integral scale
enable efb to ram, same proble. with textures
load hi res textures, same problem when off

ztp hack enbled

windows 7 x86
athlon regor x2 2.8 ghz
ati hd 5830

thank you for your help

please anyone has a suggestion??
@matarr

You never tried my suggestion and told me if it worked so until you do that I cannot help you.
(12-28-2010, 05:33 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:compability is much better today than in past revisions, so stop complaining.

Stating that older revisions are faster is a fact, that's not complaining. Complaining would be something like "god dolphin has become really awful lately".

no he really complained, like why havent this emulator become better? A lot of people put effort into dolphin and it is much better today than 1 year ago. It is rude to say things like that.

debuskjt

(12-27-2010, 10:46 PM)Titan Z Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think the last revisions could be faster and have compability without a high end processor and vídeo card. Because I think there is only problems with the code and not with hardware.
Spoken like someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. In emulator coding, speed and accuracy are often a trade off, as emulating hardware 100% accurately often requires far more complex code than a quick approximation that might work most of the time.

As hardware marches forward, Dolphin should be dropping such speed compromises for accuracy anywehre that it makes sense. It's not a "problem" in the code. It's a feature.
yes i have to agree,emulator speed has changed drastically
not just this game,tested numerous games.(donkey kong country returns example)
from 80% cpu speed in places which are cpu eater it gone down to 60%

i could not believe my eyes.i triple checked all settings and yes speed of this emu is gone.

you can talk about accuracy all day long,facts are obvious,speed is gone to high heaven and i doubt it will return any time soon.

for me i don't care any more really,i have my collection of games which i play on older revision and they work nice,that's all i needed.
Nearly all of the slowdown in recent revisions is caused by the new fifo system. It will go away when they finish it.