Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just updated it again. ("No rays of light" section, thanks to myself)

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.ph...s_%28GC%29

[Image: zeldaTP.jpg]
nice that people contribute to the wikis Smile I hope other games get similar love...then we can send all the noobs there before they open yet another thread because of one issue with one game or something...
I've got a question to the AR Codes, do I have to start a new game to make them work on TP ? Cause I turned on "Have all golden bugs" and infinite rupees, but nothing happened :S Or are they just not working ?
u turned them on but did u check the "enable cheats" in Dolphin Configuration?
@ NaturalViolence: Heya, one question since you seem to be working on the wiki now and then: Do you have any idea how to change the compatibility ratings on the game listings? Months ago I could click on edit, then change a value somewhere and it would be changed...but now it seems to work differently...?

Thx
No I'm afraid I don't do that. What I do is take input from game threads and post it in wiki form and sometimes add my own. However I never edit articles about games that I have not thoroughly played on dolphin and the real hardware first hand for obvious reasons (a lesson that should be taught to all the noobs going around posting bad info. about games that they have never actually run themselves). Talk to kolano, he does most of that stuff. I have really neglected my duties on the wiki these past few months due to a lack of interest and the fact that I'm starting to get tired of cleaning up articles that have been raped to death by noobs. You've heard about the new OFFICIAL wiki right?
huh? which one do you mean? I'm talking about the one on mamario's page....?
So am I, at the moment that's the only active one. However the devs just made an official dolphin wiki about a week ago, they haven't opened it yet though.
Ah?...oh well...good to know...