Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try enabling MMU emulation until you get through it.
Some one knows where i can find the "oficial" 2.0 64 bit version of dolphin? I only have 2.0 32 bit, and that was the faster to play Zelda.
Please help me!
Thanks
(12-27-2010, 01:52 PM)Titan Z Wrote: [ -> ]Some one knows where i can find the "oficial" 2.0 64 bit version of dolphin? I only have 2.0 32 bit, and that was the faster to play Zelda.
Please help me!
Thanks

Actually, I thought the late 5xxx versions were the fastest. The 6xxx versions were flat-out terrible, as they contain a bunch of errors, which may have caused the emulator to crash occasionally. I also don't like the people auto-compiling stuff. Back when I did programming 101, manual compiling is preferred (but very tedious) because you can actually see what is going on during the process, line by line.

Usually the further back you go the faster things get. Of course it depends on the specific revision but in general 6000s < 5000s < 4000s < 3000s in terms of speed. Every 1000 revisions is much slower in general. Their was once a time when a high end core 2/phenom II cpu wasn't needed for most games and a 6800gt would have been enough for a video card, of course that was back when most games were riddled with all kinds of problems.
compability is much better today than in past revisions, so stop complaining.
Well I think the last revisions could be faster and have compability without a high end processor and vídeo card. Because I think there is only problems with the code and not with hardware.
As I don't have a high end hardware I will keep using the "old revisions".
Some one knows where can I find the Dolphin 2.0 64 bits?
Thanks
ps: Sorry for bad english
(12-27-2010, 10:46 PM)Titan Z Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think the last revisions could be faster and have compability without a high end processor and vídeo card. Because I think there is only problems with the code and not with hardware.
As I don't have a high end hardware I will keep using the "old revisions".
Some one knows where can I find the Dolphin 2.0 64 bits?
Thanks
ps: Sorry for bad english

You can find it here...
Quote:Try enabling MMU emulation until you get through it.
What is MMU?
right-click on the game in the dolphin game browser and go to properties...there it is.
Quote:compability is much better today than in past revisions, so stop complaining.

Stating that older revisions are faster is a fact, that's not complaining. Complaining would be something like "god dolphin has become really awful lately".