Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine also causes crashes, but nowhere specific.
Are you using LLE on thread? (or LLE at all? XD)
(10-30-2012, 01:40 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using LLE on thread? (or LLE at all? XD)

I guess he's also using HLE (considering his specs)
Some of the most popular games first info posts (this game is sure one of them) should be updated with new accurate info and contain info on common problems. I see pages after pages with the recommendations of using LLE, this & that etc.
Add those recommendations to the first post so the same questions can be stopped asked again and again and add recommended computer specs too while you're at it.
Indeed, that would be a good idea, but Kipston, who created the thread, haven't been online in almost a year now so i don't think he'll be updating anytime soon. You might be able to get a moderator to change his post, but i doubt it.
I'll try to make a post updating the first one here and in some other games (or maybe other members could too). If mods estimate it's worth using it then they'll do what they want with it
(10-30-2012, 10:57 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to make a post updating the first one here and in some other games (or maybe other members could too). If mods estimate it's worth using it then they'll do what they want with it

That would be awesome LordVador. By the looks of it, our friend Gabriel Belmont contributed with his settings and Kipston uploaded those but since his gone I guess our only hope is to ask the mods and admins politely and let them add the new correct info.

The front page post is supposed to be a shining beacon and a place new users should visit first, it should also be informative and useful and not contain outdated information.
It's because of this I believe the flood of redundant questions appear.
(10-30-2012, 11:36 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]That would be awesome LordVador.

I've been waiting for my new system (based on 3570k).
I was supposed to get it this month but it was delayed Tongue.
I'll make a lot of tests then so I'll be able to provide results for game threads for example. I engaged for other things too especially rpglord's thread about LLE. I hope to be able to honor this soon.

(10-30-2012, 11:36 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]The front page post is supposed to be a shining beacon and a place new users should visit first, it should also be informative and useful and not contain outdated information.
It's because of this I believe the flood of redundant questions appear.

Most of guys usually post without reading previous pages especially when there are 100 pages. But they often have a look to the first page too. It looks logical. If this is outdated they often post to ask for details etc so yeah updating first pages would be welcome.

(10-30-2012, 11:36 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]It's because of this I believe the flood of redundant questions appear.

There's at least a good side in this : "dialogues" between people.
A lot of "guest users" come on the site and go quickly after finding what they were looking for
Runs great except for one thing...

Using DSP LLE introduces a VERY slight audio delay. Enough to be annoying. It's possible that running the game for a while makes it even worse. Although I can't be sure that it wasn't just some setting that I changed that improved/worsened it a little bit.

This is the one issue I have left. The only "fix" is using HLE, but that opens up another set of issues.
Have you tried LLE on thread and not just normal LLE?