Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What efb scale are you using (also do you have efb scaled copy on)? Some changes were made to efb scaling in 6624.
Yes I got it enabled EFB Scale Integrale, Copy to Ram. And like I said, in the 6623 RVN the game is way better then now. In the left and when I look far away, it's ugly, lik I have a real slow computer.

So what did you change?

matarr

hello

i have a problem in goron mines which make the game unplayable

screenshots: http://img132.imageshack.us/g/gz2e011.png/
it is even worse than what the screenshots show

dolphin xtreme build 6505
enable dual core
enable idle skipping
lock thread to cores
720x480
direct3d9 settings:
force 16:9
2x anisotropic filtering same problem when off
load ntive mipmaps on, same problem when off
efb scaled copy same problem when off
force bi tri filtering same problem when off
integral scale
enable efb to ram, same proble. with textures
load hi res textures, same problem when off

ztp hack enbled

windows 7 x86
athlon regor x2 2.8 ghz
ati hd 5830

thank you for your help
First check to see if the problem exists in dolphin 2.0 (or 5312 if you can't find that). That way we know if it was caused by a recent revision since I do not remember having this problem when I played through that area on older revisions.
Quote:Yes I got it enabled EFB Scale Integrale, Copy to Ram. And like I said, in the 6623 RVN the game is way better then now. In the left and when I look far away, it's ugly, lik I have a real slow computer.

So what did you change?

I didn't change anything, I'm not a dev. Some new lower integral scales were added for people with lower screen resolutions. Try fractional scaling and tell me if that fixes it. Also if you could do a screenshot comparison so that I can confirm my suspicions that would be helpful.
Save files (in the wii version) appear corrupted in latest revs; reverting to an older one seems to fix that.

Daveee

Hello there i have a problem when playing TP, right after you have brought midna to zelda and midna get healed. Right after you leave the castle the game crashed with the error code: ERROR: Trying to compile at 9.LR=802f6aa8. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Screen:
[Image: zeldatwilight.th.jpg]

Hi,

the best revision to play Twilight Princess is te last one? 6651?
Where can I find the rack for hyrule field?
Some one knows where i can find the "oficial" dolfhin 2.0 64 bit?
Thanks!
Hi,

The last Revision (6651) has the hack for hyrule field?
In 6651 the game seens to be slower....it is normal?
Thanks!
Sorry for bad english.
Yes to all of those. To enable the hyrule field speedup hack you have to right click the game in the main dolphin window, click game properties, and check the box next to "ZTP hack".
I constantly get emulator hang-ups when I am trying to listen to the first howling stone next to the Death Mountain. Sometimes I get through the howling the tune sequence, and then after animation I need to howl again, and then it hangs too. Using GC PAL image. Tried three defferent images now, always the same. Is there a way around this? 6623 build, settings from the first post.