Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NaturalViolence: That one made my day xD

Sorry that we couldnt meet on IRC yesterday (saturday), hope we can figure out the ssaa stuff later today.

Oh shit, 600 posts!
I'm going to guess that the lack of music during the credits sequence is a bug.
Good guess.

There are other methods of testing your guesses, though. Like searching.
(02-04-2011, 03:59 PM)DrDnar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to guess that the lack of music during the credits sequence is a bug.

I've got music during the credits. You just need to use the DSP LLE engine. (That sounds weird)
BTW, isn't the text "DSP HLE emulation" in the audio tab kind of redundant?
Hello all. I am having an extremely frustrating problem with ZTP for GC.

The game performs wonderfully (well except for Hyrule Field where I get ~22 fps at worst.)

My problem occurs after I have spoken with Zelda and am sent to retrieve the Master Sword. The animation plays as I am teleported into Hyrule Field from the castle, and just as I am fully materialized from the twilight cubey things I get the error
Error: Trying to compile at 0.LR=802f6aa8

And the game crashes. This was on v6949

I tried many other builds and found v6982 doesn't give me an error message but FPS drops to 0 while VPS and Speed continue to fluctuate.

My specs are
ATI 5770
Core2 6750 @ 2.66

The game ran very well (relative to all reports) until this point.
What does the error message signify?

Thank you for any help!!
EDIT:Well I was a dummy and found I could just skip the cutscene (shoots self).

But now My FPS has dropped DRAMATICALLY. I'm talking I used to have 22-24 in Hyrule Field, 25-30 everywhere else. Now? 4 In Hyrule Field. no higher than 18 in Faron Woods. What happened?

(02-06-2011, 10:35 PM)OM3N Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all. I am having an extremely frustrating problem with ZTP for GC.

The game performs wonderfully (well except for Hyrule Field where I get ~22 fps at worst.)

My problem occurs after I have spoken with Zelda and am sent to retrieve the Master Sword. The animation plays as I am teleported into Hyrule Field from the castle, and just as I am fully materialized from the twilight cubey things I get the error
Error: Trying to compile at 0.LR=802f6aa8

And the game crashes. This was on v6949

I tried many other builds and found v6982 doesn't give me an error message but FPS drops to 0 while VPS and Speed continue to fluctuate.

My specs are
ATI 5770
Core2 6750 @ 2.66

The game ran very well (relative to all reports) until this point.
What does the error message signify?

Thank you for any help!!
EDIT:Well I was a dummy and found I could just skip the cutscene (shoots self).

But now My FPS has dropped DRAMATICALLY. I'm talking I used to have 22-24 in Hyrule Field, 25-30 everywhere else. Now? 4 In Hyrule Field. no higher than 18 in Faron Woods. What happened?

Yes I am getting this same bug on the current newest revision. Skipping the cutscene worked for me and unfortunately for you no my fps is the same its always been. Sounds like something else must have happened thats causing your fps problems.
FPS drops in Hyrule Field and some surrounding areas as you progress become slower, dubbed the Hyrule Field slowdown has existed since the game became playable in Dolphin. The "bug" isn't actually a bug, just that it becomes slow due to the amount of EFB copy's (reading/writing) the mini-map texture to memory, it's a heavy procedure. Enable the ztp speed hack in the game properties and it should give a decent speedup. Unfortunately this is where having a beefy (powerful) system with DDR3 ram and a Core i7/Phenom II matters most. On my Core i7 I am able to get a full 30+ FPS with the speed hack, about 20 FPS - 25 FPS without the speed hack.
sorry to ask this here, but why isn't the option EFB copy to RAM available in DX11 when it is in DX9
nobody paid neobrain to add it.
(02-08-2011, 05:33 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]nobody paid neobrain to add it.

So true, so true... Tongue