Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Titankahn

Hello guys anyone can help? at the first melody stone near kakariko village when u can listen to that whispering stone and howl the melody. Soon after that when you enter the "dream state" and a ghost wolf appers, where u can put "A" to howl and then the game freezes. any ideas why and if there are, what to do?
thanks the help
(06-26-2011, 08:01 PM)Titankahn Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys anyone can help? at the first melody stone near kakariko village when u can listen to that whispering stone and howl the melody. Soon after that when you enter the "dream state" and a ghost wolf appers, where u can put "A" to howl and then the game freezes. any ideas why and if there are, what to do?
thanks the help

Try "speed up disc transfer rate"
(06-26-2011, 07:39 PM)m1ka007 Wrote: [ -> ]What is Better for Zelda Twilight Direct 9 , Direct 11 , Opengl . And what are the best settings . I no longer look through here Sad
Direct3d9. The best settings will depend on your system specs.
Double post.
Im getting blurry rendering when i go into twilight. Anyone know the cause?

using dx11 plugin.
(06-27-2011, 05:26 AM)makotech222 Wrote: [ -> ]Im getting blurry rendering when i go into twilight. Anyone know the cause?

using dx11 plugin.

use dx9
dx11 properly shows the map though. Unless theres a setting for that on dx9 too?
All three plugins should show the map. What settings are you using?

brian109901

ok so here is the deal. so far no matter what rev im using (ive tried the newest 3.0 plus revs from 6054, 6271 that the wiki states is the best so far, and up to 7771 i believe its called, not sure if this is that relevant) when i use the D3d9 plugin everything is perfect except that the textures are "odd". i read the entire thread and only found 1 person with the same problem but so far i cant figure it out. the textures poke through each other, like the eyes poping out of the head, links clothes, and other characters overlap each other and phase through certain parts. for example links leather strap around his chest at the start of the game goes through his shirt. also the man talking with link at the start, you can see his entire eye ball through the eyelids. from what i gathered the solution could be out of date drivers or out of date direct x. i have these up to date, and still no avail. i tried disbaling safe textures, tried efb to texture instead of ram, tried various resolutions. the only thing that makes it go away is if i use the openGL plugin, wich everyone who has read this thread should know is not the optimal choice. i will post my specs, is it possible my graphics card is to crappy? i noticed the other guy with the same issue has a simular gfx card. just as a heads up, im not so much worried about "full speed" as i just want the majority of the game to look like its supposed to. the openGL provides that though i do admit the speed up is very nice. the simple fact that its links clothes and the characters eyes is what causes it to be unenjoyable. is this a give or take situation, or is this something that can be fixed through the emulator settings?

System Specifications( i know the my processor is poo, but i doubt its the cause of this issue )

GFX Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
Processor: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz
Memory: 5GB RAM
(06-27-2011, 09:43 PM)brian109901 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so here is the deal. so far no matter what rev im using (ive tried the newest 3.0 plus revs from 6054, 6271 that the wiki states is the best so far, and up to 7771 i believe its called, not sure if this is that relevant) when i use the D3d9 plugin everything is perfect except that the textures are "odd". i read the entire thread and only found 1 person with the same problem but so far i cant figure it out. the textures poke through each other, like the eyes poping out of the head, links clothes, and other characters overlap each other and phase through certain parts. for example links leather strap around his chest at the start of the game goes through his shirt. also the man talking with link at the start, you can see his entire eye ball through the eyelids. from what i gathered the solution could be out of date drivers or out of date direct x. i have these up to date, and still no avail. i tried disbaling safe textures, tried efb to texture instead of ram, tried various resolutions. the only thing that makes it go away is if i use the openGL plugin, wich everyone who has read this thread should know is not the optimal choice. i will post my specs, is it possible my graphics card is to crappy? i noticed the other guy with the same issue has a simular gfx card. just as a heads up, im not so much worried about "full speed" as i just want the majority of the game to look like its supposed to. the openGL provides that though i do admit the speed up is very nice. the simple fact that its links clothes and the characters eyes is what causes it to be unenjoyable. is this a give or take situation, or is this something that can be fixed through the emulator settings?

System Specifications( i know the my processor is poo, but i doubt its the cause of this issue )

GFX Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
Processor: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz
Memory: 5GB RAM

It's the cause Bad GPU/CPU...