Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

guywithquestions

hi, im new to this site so bear with me haha i have the gamecube version of legend of zelda.gmc. i play it on the dolphin emulator and when i enter ordon village right in the biggining it is really slow. it plays but everything is slow. i just would like to know why. i put the setting x1 so nothing is playing above normal. basically i want to know if i can play this game smoothly and with no lag. here are my specs
processor: AMD athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5400+ 2.80 GHz
ram: 2.00 GB
system: 32 bit windows 7
display adapter: ATI Radeon 3100 graphics
any help is appreciated. thanks!
With those specifications?
No, i don't think so. Neither your CPU, GPU, or amount of RAM is Dolphin material. Furthermore, you wil never be able to obtain decent speed with that CPU, it is way too old for Dolphin.

Sorry, your specs are way too old/low to run games in Dolphin.

guywithquestions

(04-06-2011, 06:57 AM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]With those specifications?
No, i don't think so. Neither your CPU, GPU, or amount of RAM is Dolphin material. Furthermore, you wil never be able to obtain decent speed with that CPU, it is way too old for Dolphin.

damn dog alright

Immortal Link

(04-06-2011, 06:57 AM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]With those specifications?

what about my cpu specs in my sig?
do ikneed a better CPU? Ram?, or GPU?
Quote:what about my cpu specs in my sig?
do ikneed a better CPU? Ram?, or GPU?

You didn't list your gpu in your specs. But your cpu is far too weak.

Efraim27

Hi! I have a problem with sound in this game, some songs not heard in the videos, how I can fix? Is the GC game NTSC version in last version of the emulator.
Probably because you are using the HLE sound plugin. You won't be able to get all music working in this game unless you use the LLE sound Plugin.
(04-09-2011, 03:16 AM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because you are using the HLE sound plugin. You won't be able to get all music working in this game unless you use the LLE sound Plugin.

Music and sound seem to be working 100% for me and I'm up to the part where you unfreeze the Zora's Domain. Which songs don't work properly without the LLE plugin?
Well for one, i know that there is an extra instrument playing whenever your doing combat, this piece of music won't play without LLE. More importantly, music is missing from most cutscenes in the game. Also, if you stay at the load/save screen after the intro for a while, the music will cut off with HLE.
(04-06-2011, 04:35 AM)guywithquestions Wrote: [ -> ]hi, im new to this site so bear with me haha i have the gamecube version of legend of zelda.gmc. i play it on the dolphin emulator and when i enter ordon village right in the biggining it is really slow. it plays but everything is slow. i just would like to know why. i put the setting x1 so nothing is playing above normal. basically i want to know if i can play this game smoothly and with no lag. here are my specs
processor: AMD athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5400+ 2.80 GHz
ram: 2.00 GB
system: 32 bit windows 7
display adapter: ATI Radeon 3100 graphics
any help is appreciated. thanks!
I have a somewhat worse processor (2.6 GHz) and 2 GB of RAM on Windows 7 64-bit, although my GPU is much better; it's an nVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT. I am able to run ACGC at around 60 FPS (with some stuttering though). Just turn off Accurate vBeam Emulation in Properties of the game and it should be fine.

Edit: And Anti-Aliasing. It lags greatly with it on. All other options should be fine. Also, you should note that the game runs at 30 FPS instead of 60. (NTSC)