Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Should I stick with 5910 instead even if there isn't one optimized for my CPU? Thanks again!

Try it and judge for yourself.

Quote:ive configured wiimote .. changed the inputs to controller and keyboard and still nothing !! i dont get it as the older versions of dolphin were fine when it came to controlling the game .. its just new versions ?? but the mouse pointer works which is that fairy flying about .. no other controll does tho ... any else get arround this ?? majorly confused specially when in previous versions this wasnt an issue ?

This thread is for the GC version. The wii version of this game has it's own thread.
I have big problem to config mouse it wont shot when i aime. Can you help me please.
I have problem to config mouse it wont shot when i aime, can you help mi guys. sorry for my ba english.
What about the audio problems with TP? is it still neccesary to download the patched audio plugin somewhere or is is it included now?
Nope. Audio is still not fixed.
so i need to use the patched plugin? replace the original?
Yes. And even then you won't get perfect audio.
You could use Xtreme2damax builds which include the TP audio patch (as NaturalViolence said, don't expect it to solve everything) and some others. These are the finest Dolphin builds IMO.
(12-04-2010, 05:58 AM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]You could use Xtreme2damax builds which include the TP audio patch (as NaturalViolence said, don't expect it to solve everything) and some others. These are the finest Dolphin builds IMO.

yeah. how good is now the speed hack? a i mean this huge slowdown issue. i think i read it works pretty well now
Game crashes for me on dolphin 2.0 when im transformed into a wolf and i have to Howl.
Took about 20 attempts to get past zoras domain to howl for the big bird when collecting the tears for the 3rd time, finally got past it.

then the game will just Freeze again later when your trying to howl before going into the grove area to get the master sword.

slithly annoying but i finally got through, just had to try crash, reopen dolphin reload game, try again, crash ,rinse lather and repeat about 20 times before it finally worked lol.

other than that no problems with graphics, or sound.
altho the game slows down a weee wee bit when running out or riding the horse. its minor.
(12-04-2010, 06:21 AM)edinko Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. how good is now the speed hack? a i mean this huge slowdown issue. i think i read it works pretty well now

The speed hack works well, but you still need a very powerful rig if you want to get the game running at full speed in Hyrule Field.

(12-07-2010, 04:44 PM)confusion101 Wrote: [ -> ]Game crashes for me on dolphin 2.0 when im transformed into a wolf and i have to Howl.
Took about 20 attempts to get past zoras domain to howl for the big bird when collecting the tears for the 3rd time, finally got past it.

then the game will just Freeze again later when your trying to howl before going into the grove area to get the master sword.

slithly annoying but i finally got through, just had to try crash, reopen dolphin reload game, try again, crash ,rinse lather and repeat about 20 times before it finally worked lol.

other than that no problems with graphics, or sound.
altho the game slows down a weee wee bit when running out or riding the horse. its minor.

You really should use the latest revisions. A lot of work has been done since 2.0 came out, and TP runs much better now.