Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-03-2010, 05:40 PM)Orcman Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think it's the cpu because my cpu is always on 99-100% in like 99% of gc/wii games in dolphin and my fps is good if it's emulated correctly,

for example mp1/mp2 i have 100% cpu use and my fps never drops below 45 and in zelda tp it never dropped below 30 fps untill i finished goron mines , so i think it's there is some issue with the emulator atm but could be wrong.

cpu =e6850 @ 3.0ghz
gfx=ati 4890 1gb
3gb ram

Your right Most(ALL) games on Mine also runs 99%-100% GC/WII it only happens
on Zelda TP.What is an emulator atm?.When you beat the mines Check your cpu Idle %.If I'm wrong I would be happyBig Grin.
[attachment=2644]

Cpu=E8500 Woledale 3.16 Ghz oc to 4.0 Ghz Dual core
Video=Geforce 9600 GSO 768 MB 575Mhz core
4 GIGS ram (Useing all 4 gigs)Vista Home Pre SP1 32bit
We have to wait for a fix, unfortunately.
in which emulator runs faster zelda? yet avoids the problem of Hyure Field? a few runs on them ftps Hyure Field?

traduccion googleBig Grin
(03-04-2010, 12:18 AM)aemp Wrote: [ -> ]in which emulator runs faster zelda? yet avoids the problem of Hyure Field? a few runs on them ftps Hyure Field?

traduccion googleBig Grin

Impossible, the Hyrule field problem is in all dolphin revisions from 0 to 5150+. After beating goron mines, only hyrule field becomes slow (FPS 15-20). All other areas are emulated perfectly.
I have the gamecube version, but my friend has the wii version. He says that the wii version is better to run on dolphin with the wii remote. Is htis true? And does using the wii remote with dolphin decreases the speed?
That's a lie. The speeds are in no way affected by real or emulated wiimote. I used both in the game, and there is no difference. Real wiimote is at full speed, and so is emulated. They are both good.
Can anyone tell me where does the game starts to slow down exactly?
when you done goron mines and enter Hyure Field
And when it speeds up again, or does it?
Never. Vertex loader problem in hyrule field is not fixed yet in any revision