Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Ok im trying to make this...playable in hyrule field...anyhelp?
Quote:AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+

Even with efb to texture and ZTP hack you still won't be able to achieve good performance late game in hyrule field with that cpu. My suggestion: get a better cpu

stamatis

(03-18-2011, 12:53 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ok im trying to make this...playable in hyrule field...anyhelp?
Quote:AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+

Even with efb to texture and ZTP hack you still won't be able to achieve good performance late game in hyrule field with that cpu. My suggestion: get a better cpu

Ye thats what i thought too.gonna try to OC that cpu and see if its gonna have any good results
Ty for response

Weasel Spunk

Quote:R6075 gave me this error when I tried to run the game
"Error loading Plugin_Wiimote.dll: can't read info"

The dll file is there I haven't messed with the file structure
this is the download link
http://download1077.mediafire.com/s143zo...n-r6075.7z

frodonz, you need to select the plugins in the Optuins config --> Plugins tab. They are blank and will give you that error if not selected. At least they were blank with xtremtodamax's build.

His optimized build gave me near full speed (25-27) in Hyrule field just before the part when you entering Bridge of Hylia, which is quiet an increase from the 15-20 I get with other builds.

I still need to set dolphin's affinity to 2 cores, to get a 5 fps boots. Supposedly it shouldn't effect it unless the CPU has hyperthreading. I am 90% sure that my CPU doesn't have hyperthreading.

Q9650 at 3.0GHZ

[attachment=5755]

[attachment=5754]
[quote='NaturalViolence' pid='143238' dateline='1300074060']
Quote:It might not be a coincidence but if it's not something else is causing it because this issue has never been fixed. Considering the nature of how HLE audio works it would make sense for it to be either random or caused by a specific set of circumstances.

Well, guess I'll take your word for it, then. And keep this build and these settings just for TP. Smile

BTW, these are the same settings you posted earlier in this thread.
(03-19-2011, 07:46 AM)Weasel Spunk Wrote: [ -> ]frodonz, you need to select the plugins in the Optuins config --> Plugins tab. They are blank and will give you that error if not selected. At least they were blank with xtremtodamax's build.

His optimized build gave me near full speed (25-27) in Hyrule field just before the part when you entering Bridge of Hylia, which is quiet an increase from the 15-20 I get with other builds.

I still need to set dolphin's affinity to 2 cores, to get a 5 fps boots. Supposedly it shouldn't effect it unless the CPU has hyperthreading. I am 90% sure that my CPU doesn't have hyperthreading.

Q9650 at 3.0GHZ

Thanks that worked - but R6075 still performs very slow for me in Hyrule Field I was getting 8-9FPS
But with R7236 I get 15-16FPS
[Image: ZTP8FPS_R6075.jpg]
[Image: ZTP15FPS_R7236.jpg]

Which is bearable - but yes I do need a faster CPU Smile

[quote='NaturalViolence' pid='143587' dateline='1300290819']
Quote:I think some 6xxx revision gave me constant 30 FP
Who compiled it?

lectrode bro

okay. can't find it on his website. shit.

btw, why is everyone using new revisions? just look for revisions between 6000 - 6074 or so, they're perfect for running the game with the optimization patch
Quote:btw, why is everyone using new revisions? just look for revisions between 6000 - 6074 or so, they're perfect for running the game with the optimization patch

ZTP hack wasn't commited to the svn until 6075 I believe.

Quote:lectrode bro

That would be why. The compiler really does make a difference, especially with older builds.
This is kind of peculiar, and I appologise if this has been mentioned previous but I plain don't have the time to look through 130 pages right now. I'm trying to play this game using all the proper settings I've picked up from sources like this one, the opening scene runs just fine (The one where you press A+B to start that is) but when I well do press A and B it takes me to the panel asking if I want to create a save, but even though my wiimote worked perfectly before this it, on this screen now doesn't for some reason, and is sometimes even de-synced or whatever. The times when it's not desynced it just plain doesn't respond to anything and I'm stuck watching the "the wii remote has been interrupted" screen.
Any help with this?
(03-22-2011, 02:21 AM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]YO GUYS

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOPCFWS8

You didn't happen to know where I can find the 32bit version?
Big Grin