Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe people should once in a while read the damn forum rules, there's a thread that says all members should put their system specs and whatever in their sig, we just have to find a way to make that the first thing somebody sees on logging in as a reminder or when it should be requested on registration and automatically added to the persons sig..
I started playing. I'm in the forest dungeon. I am getting random crashes.

Dolphin newest version
Settings?
OS?
(10-10-2011, 05:37 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Settings?
OS?

settings from the official page, and windows 7 x64
Quote:settings from the official page

What "official page" would that be? Are you talking about the first page of this thread, the wiki, or the performance guide on the main site?
(10-10-2011, 08:56 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:settings from the official page

What "official page" would that be? Are you talking about the first page of this thread, the wiki, or the performance guide on the main site?

dolphin site, with the wiki settings added
Ugh, could you please be more specific than that?

Take screenshots of your settings and list the exact revision of dolphin (as in the number).
How kind of you NV, with that lazy answer I'd imagine anyone will be as lazy to help him.
If he wasn't "lazy" by your definition, he'd waste hours trying to help newbies when their problem could've just been solved if they had posted their settings from the beginning.

Uh, just like I'm wasting tons of my time by pointing out why people act like they act around here...
I mean the newbie (not NV) lazy answer. I'd rather not waste time with him (not NV).

Now that you look at it, my post could easily be misinterpreted like that, pardon.