Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be able to fix the whole plugin or...?
Do you have the same thing when you disable EFB Copy?
[Image: gz2p011.jpg]
Don't disable it, it isn't advised to disable it anyway since most games depend on it.
(02-23-2010, 12:15 AM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]This will be able to fix the whole plugin or...?

This will somewhat fix the music. However, there's an issue with it (for me anyway). After some time playing, the sound almost cuts out completely. Up until that point it works well, but then it just somehow screws up for me.
(02-23-2010, 06:59 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Don't disable it, it isn't advised to disable it anyway since most games depend on it.

Alright ^^ thanks for you answer Smile
Have anyone else tried applying this patch ?
How efficient was it ?
Why does the idle cycle of CPU run when trying to run the game Zelda TP after the Gorons villa,When this is not the case it runs 100% on my sys.Huh

Cpu=E8500 Woledale 3.16 Ghz oc to 4.0 Ghz Dual core
Video=Geforce 9600 GSO 768 MB 575Mhz core
4 GIGS ram (Useing all 4 gigs)Vista Home Pre SP1 32bit
(02-23-2010, 07:43 AM)taiga Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2010, 12:15 AM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]This will be able to fix the whole plugin or...?

This will somewhat fix the music. However, there's an issue with it (for me anyway). After some time playing, the sound almost cuts out completely. Up until that point it works well, but then it just somehow screws up for me.
yeah, noob & stuff, but can you upload this fix/svn/whatever? dont know how to compile dolphin code (is this actually C++? xD). and second doesn't know a good and free compiler Tongue

@monotne: yeah, have the same effect with this option disabled^^
Sure I'll upload it for you, but as I said the music cuts out completely after some time playing, so it's unfortunately not perfect.

x64 or x86?
x64, please, and thank you =)