Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and that has anything to do with Zelda GC?
(04-15-2011, 05:55 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]When 3.0 hits the release I'm set, this will fix all the small things I had problems with in 2.0
I'm not so sure if I will bother upgrading 3.0, it will be good enough for the games I have and use.

lol woot? a 3.0 version with fixed stuff when :O

on topic no problems with this game anymore just some audio but i know how to fix it Smile i just want the reverb from temples is all i want!!!
Quote:on topic no problems with this game anymore just some audio but i know how to fix it Smile i just want the reverb from temples is all i want!!!

Did you try LLE recompiler with audio throttle on and xaudio2 backend?
xaudi brings some of the missing BGM mos of the cuts in sound on cut scenes or special battles are cut by the dialog text sound

here an example u can get it work on both wii and gc versions
please watch the full run is uploaded using dolphing Smile

also wii version desnt have sword sound D:

Quote:also wii version desnt have sword sound D:

You need to use LLE to get that working.
(04-17-2011, 03:49 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]

not even with LLE thrust me
(04-16-2011, 09:34 PM)Razorn Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I used your advice and I have now the same setup as you have. But I still have 20-24 fps and 45-50 % speed on Hyrule Field. It's really bothering me and it takes away the fun Sad
My specs are:
Nvidia Geforce 8800 gtx
Intel Core quad cpu 2.40 ghz
3gb ram
Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit

I should also tell that I'm using Dolphin version 7461.
What do you think the problem is? Is it my CPU or something I have missed?

All I could think of at the moment is that your specs might be a little bit to low for this particular game.
You could however to speed things up do the following:

Rendering:
- Disable Fog (Yes)

Efb copy:
- Disable (No)
- Copy EFB to Texture

And somewhat lower your resolution and force 4:3 aspect ratio.
This might generate in an FPS increase, but it could also break things and cause graphical glitches.
(04-17-2011, 12:52 AM)rexoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2011, 05:55 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]When 3.0 hits the release I'm set, this will fix all the small things I had problems with in 2.0
I'm not so sure if I will bother upgrading 3.0, it will be good enough for the games I have and use.

lol woot? a 3.0 version with fixed stuff when :O

on topic no problems with this game anymore just some audio but i know how to fix it Smile i just want the reverb from temples is all i want!!!

It's like this:

2.0 = No ZTP Speedhack Sad

3.0 = ZTP Speedhack Smile

3.0 = Profit! Big Grin

so the current versions are called Test of the 3.0 :O
the problem with LLE is not the Machine indeed it has some problems managing the SFX and the BGM at the same time is like trying to run to the left and the right at the sametime something thats is simpossible thats why the slow downs with my spec i get fully FPS cut scenes almost all with LLE plugin when a SFX comes out it produces a slow dow
(04-17-2011, 04:44 PM)rexoe Wrote: [ -> ]so the current versions are called Test of the 3.0 :O

I think it's safe to say that Dolphin have left the alpha phase which usually ends with a feature freeze, indicating that no more features will be added to the software.
At this time, the software is said to be feature complete.

Indeed they have made a feature freeze so from now on no new features will be added.

I also think it's safe to say that Dolphin is now in Beta stage since it generally begins when the software is feature complete. The focus of beta testing is reducing impacts to users, often incorporating usability testing.

So we could say that we're now testing "Beta" versions of Dolphin and the upcoming 3.0 release.

But before the RTM version I think a 3.0 RC is in the making.

Anyway let's see what happens and let us wait patiently.

(04-17-2011, 03:49 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]

Some sound effects are still missing even with LLE.