Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Set efb to ram and disable safe texture cache if you are using that. That SHOULD help, but tell me if it doesnt, it's been a while since i messed with this game.
Set AF to 1x too (AF breaks things in this game) and use native mipmaps (disabling them causes some glitches).
I 4got to mention that i'm playing the wii version but dont worry it worked tooSmile thanks, but with a massive drop in speed,i've been playing temples without maps anyway, its jst that the city in the sky has different island which make it hard to navigate. I also reduced my screen resolution from 1280x800 to 640x480 and got a 10% increase in speed, just a tip for a little more speedBig Grin
(08-21-2011, 08:49 PM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]I 4got to mention that i'm playing the wii version but dont worry it worked tooSmile thanks, but with a massive drop in speed,i've been playing temples without maps anyway, its jst that the city in the sky has different island which make it hard to navigate. I also reduced my screen resolution from 1280x800 to 640x480 and got a 10% increase in speed, just a tip for a little more speedBig Grin

You're lucky to even be able to play the game with your PC Tongue
I disabled a lot and using low settings like EFB scale 0.75, anyways i get 10-25fps, depending on the location, like the city in the sky is at a 15-20fps range
dont use the wiii version it has low performance in dolphin use the GC version
Yeah, but GC Games are sparse over hereSad but since i'm almost at the end might as well deal with itCool
(08-21-2011, 11:41 PM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but GC Games are sparse over hereSad but since i'm almost at the end might as well deal with itCool

Sparse? What do you mean?
Sorry, mispell i meant 'scarce' and i'm not much of an online buying person, since your money invisibly flies out of your accountTongue
Yep, the GC ZTP is scarce nowadays, I'm glad I bought it day one Cool