Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Emulation stops how? be more specific, do you get an error message or does dolphin just stop working? Use 3.0

dust__

(10-21-2011, 12:36 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]The Emulation stops how? be more specific, do you get an error message or does dolphin just stop working? Use 3.0

Yes it's like u get ur game to pause but nothing works but dolphin and when i stop it he doesnt stop correctly ! And there are no error messages or kind of things just "Dolphin stop working"
(10-05-2011, 02:34 AM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2011, 12:16 PM)Heavy01 Wrote: [ -> ]Well every other game I used to play back then now runs almost flawlessly or flawlessly, so it's kind of disappointing.

I know it may not seem intuitive, but different games do indeed run at different speeds. This has been my experience with many different systems and emulators such as Dolphin, PCSX2, etc. So be happy you can play many games flawlessly as there are alot of folks that can't even do that. I am not staff here, but I am an appreciative fan of the software, so for what it is worth, you would either need to accept the experienced users' knowledge or experiment on your own.

Either way you are ALWAYS welcome to program this "better" build you seem to expect as Dolphin is indeed open source. I don't say that to be a douche, it's just that complaints without solutions, or even attempts at a solution, hold virtually no weight.

Disregard that, finally started twilight princess and it runs perfectly, even on hyrule field, no slow down at all, completely different from what it was a year ago (unplayable). Not sure why some people claim there are still slow downs, but this is a great improvement for me, 30 fps so far in every area I have played. Can't wait to see how skyward sword runs.

Quote:Not sure why some people claim there are still slow downs

Get further in the game then go to hyrule fields, you'll see.
Im having trouble with my game stopping to. Im using 3.0 and whenever i interact with the whistling sound stone things the game freezes and fps drops to 0 and i have to quit out of the game. Is there anyway to finish this game? Im at the part now that you HAVE to use it, ive skipped a few of them due to this but now its required to progress.
(10-25-2011, 12:27 PM)Seipher Wrote: [ -> ]Im having trouble with my game stopping to. Im using 3.0 and whenever i interact with the whistling sound stone things the game freezes and fps drops to 0 and i have to quit out of the game. Is there anyway to finish this game? Im at the part now that you HAVE to use it, ive skipped a few of them due to this but now its required to progress.

Try to use MMU/MMU Speed Hack

AnDy_nin.Ja

I have no map. (I use EFB to RAM)
Maybe it's time to renew settings for ver.3 (I have 10 fps more than R6054)
?

You should have a minimap with efb to ram or efb to texture in all three backends in pretty much any revision, including 3.0.

Dumstruten

I just arrived to the Sacred Grove, and it freezes when i'm about to sing the "Zelda's Lullaby" that you learned from a stone earlier... can someone help with how you could do for it to not freeze?

Jademalo

I'm having a problem. regardless of settings, Regardless of EFB to RAM or whatever, and regardless of OpenGL, D3D9 or DX11, I have massive purple corruption around the minimap using the latest revision.

Does anyone have any idea? Other than that, my only problem is the widescreen hack bug, but I can live with that.