Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@SebastianK

What revision? That sounds like a well known bug in recent revisions that causes wiimote disconnects.
Lemme get this straight, so in order to get TP going really fast (assuming you have the standard CPU specs) you get r6054 and use the ZTP hack? how do you enable it again?
Quote:Lemme get this straight, so in order to get TP going really fast (assuming you have the standard CPU specs) you get r6054 and use the ZTP hack?
Quote:ZTP hack wasn't commited to the svn until 6075 I believe.

^Read that.

Quote:how do you enable it again?

In game properties. Right click the game in dolphin.

Also I highly doubt those old revisions are more than a tiny bit faster than current revisions. The speedups some people claim to have are more likely the result of a different compiler being used. For me performance changes very little in this game between old/new revisions.
(03-22-2011, 01:46 PM)SebastianK Wrote: [ -> ]when I well do press A and B it takes me to the panel asking if I want to create a save, but even though my wiimote worked perfectly before this it, on this screen now doesn't for some reason, and is sometimes even de-synced or whatever

I have the same problem, I need to restart ZTP (and/or the wiimote sync) until I get it working. I use a recent revision and I'm a bit lost with all advices for old builds.
Use 6505 or 6075 for this game.
Lol i'm glad i'm done with the game but yeah, with the recent versions like r7282 on a non-gaming cpu intel i3 @ 3.2ghz, i've been able to run it at 100% mostly without changing any pre-configurated specifications for dolphin surprisingly.
hey guys! i'm using ztp on gamecube but still with enable ztp hack i have only 14 fps. there's a parameters for a custom hack that can resolve this problem?

delafuente
Specs?
Revsion?
Settings?
OS?

ANYTHING?
14 FPS is normal for Hyrule Field. You'll probably just have to put up with it. But you do have reason to complain if you're getting that elsewhere.
hey!

I just passed the temple of heaven and killed the dragon Aragoron (dont know how spell his name^^)
I have got the problem now, that I am not able to pass the twilight mirror, so i move forward with the story (shadow palast and so on).
When I had joined the twilight mirror, my Screen was getting black and i was only able to hear sounds of some holy effects. Big Grin

Who have got the problem too?

/edit: looool now it works!! Big Grin